How to beat Ori-San?

Zev

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Hey! Anyone beat Ori-San in the final fight yet? I read here that you have to disarm him. I'll try it tonight! This is a great game!:thumbsup:

Nope - couldn't disarm him. I know you swing the nunchuk to hit his swords, but my dude gives up before I get a second chance. Anyone have any ideas?

yer i beat the game in like 2-3 days its great. i used a certain special move to do that was very easy. im posting on my wiibrowser by the way ;)

I just broke his sword, probably the easiest fight of the game.

Wardy said:
I just broke his sword, probably the easiest fight of the game.

Same for me, the fights just got easier as the game went on (probably due to over-playing and knowing all the moves).

djkidbee said:
nobody can beat him.
he even doesn't have the blood

He was 1 of the easiest sword fights for me, you need to break his weapon, dodge his power move and then parry (must be fast with the parry straight after the dodge) and use your powerful strikes. Easy.

Jessio said:
He was 1 of the easiest sword fights for me, you need to break his weapon, dodge his power move and then parry (must be fast with the parry straight after the dodge) and use your powerful strikes. Easy.
lol yeh apparently some people played thru the whole game without learning to sword fight properly, he really was easy

that was the easiest fight for me, the ninja's with yellow pants seemed like the hardest foes.

You know what sucks about Red Steel, how if you encounter a sword guy it puts away your gun and takes out your sword. I would put and Indiana Jones and just shoot em. :p

Xanthan said:
You know what sucks about Red Steel, how if you encounter a sword guy it puts away your gun and takes out your sword. I would put and Indiana Jones and just shoot em. :p

Lol I agree. But hey its part of the game.

Xanthan said:
if u acted that way in the japanese mafia u woudl lose all respect and credibility

Back