How to get fast karts in Mario Kart ds

ramsanine

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Los Angelas, California
I just got mario kart ds. How do you get a faster kart. The karts that i have right now barely keep up with 100cc grand prix computer and people online just pwn me. So what do i have to do to get faster karts?

Well...

Chances are, they have an Action Replay, and imput a code that boosts their kart's speed. It's unfair I know, but it's something people are just going to have to get over. People cheat. It's a fact of life.

well are you talking about online gameplay or regualar?
I also have this game and found it fun. I loved playing online until I got pissed when people cheated.
Here is a little tip, When the count down is on 2 to dissapear, start accelarating for a boost. laters. =)

Pirate007 said:
Chances are, they have an Action Replay, and imput a code that boosts their kart's speed. It's unfair I know, but it's something people are just going to have to get over. People cheat. It's a fact of life.

Lol.... that damn thing works with Mario Cart too? People is destroying pokemon rarity with that thing.

ramsanine said:
I just got mario kart ds. How do you get a faster kart. The karts that i have right now barely keep up with 100cc grand prix computer and people online just pwn me. So what do i have to do to get faster karts?
Beat courses, get new carts, new people, and eventually you'll get one that you will like.

Back