Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
2011-04-12_13-28-23_773-1.jpg

Yes its real
Yes it works
No its not mine
Yes it is a rom burned onto a cart
Yes there is others

if there was a way to get it in english this would be great, starfox 64 was made based off starfox 1 & 2 at least as far as the game paths go.

Last edited:
Hacked ROM.
Its one of those strange things as the game was never released in finished form technically you can own the ROM for it as theres no real piracy going on
Pfft, I already have a copy.
I just can't understand japanese.

You cant have what wasn't released.
As I said this is a ROM dump

I figured it was a hacked rom, I can get it and play it but unless I can get it patched to english I just not going to bother,

I read that it was canned because the n64 release was too close.....

Something else to check out is..

Mr. Tuff
A cancelled platform game that was in development by Sales Curve in 1995, for the Super Nintendo. The project was almost finished but for some reasons it was never officially released in the end.

JB2 (Jelly boy 2)
The unreleased sequel of Jelly boy,a platform known in west as Smart Ball. Like the prequel, the game’s main character is a jelly, but this time (after killing the boss who captured them) we can use his friends too, each one with his unique ability. Jelly Boy 2 was finished, but never released.

Last edited:
Hacked ROM.
Its one of those strange things as the game was never released in finished form technically you can own the ROM for it as theres no real piracy going on
Pfft, I already have a copy.
I just can't understand japanese.

You cant have what wasn't released.
As I said this is a ROM dump

he could Have a Prototype or could have the Only Completed Cartridge made.or could have been an Ex Nintendo Employee and took a Finished Cartridge

You got to realise that on the Internet its easy to say you have something and not have it

Back