Wii SNES Controller

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 - By Damien McFerran

We're not jealous types here at the VCA but the news that Japanese Club Nintendo owners will be getting their hands on a Wii version of the classic SNES control pad has made us green with envy. Nintendo of Japan's 'Club' service is clearly head and shoulders above its Western counterparts! Why can't we get fantastic goodies like this over here?

Check out the news item over at 4ColorRebellion and cast a sad glance over Nintendo of Japan's Club Nintendo site here.

Try not to cry too much, though.

If you would like one, Play-Asia will be receiving some early next year..

i for one am excited about this! oh how i would love to play street fighter in a better controller... and not a crappy one either! just like the one in snes and how you can do hadouken with ease:yesnod:

where i got it from:
http://www.vc-reviews.com/news/200/japan-gets-wii-snes-pad.php

thats horrible that they hates is and its just a NES controller thats been re-designed hardware wise to be compatible with the wii it bassically a classic controller with just a D-pad and no L and R buttons.

MRCOOLGH said:
thats horrible that they hates is and its just a NES controller thats been re-designed hardware wise to be compatible with the wii it bassically a classic controller with just a D-pad and no L and R buttons.

its free :) lol

i wouldn't pay much over $5 for it. its just a little trinket.

Back