Wii-mote TV remote plus more

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
Japan has gotten another Japanese exclusive were through the Nintendo Club club you can use your reward points (which you get from registering Nintendo products) you can be sent straight to your your door a exact model of a Wii-mote that works as an universal TV remote.
DSC00386.JPG

Club Nintendo also some great other nifty rewards like a DS game organizer/slash stylus menu there are some many different colours
thumb_ggl21.jpg
thumb_ggl2s3_01.jpg
thumb_ggl25.jpg

Oh a one more thing be jealous of a mario hat for your DS
00000_nds_mariopouch_20022549_001.jpg

I really hope they eventually start up a Club Nintendo in Australia hey I can dream cant I ?

it isnt a wii0mote it is a tv remtoe they say what each button does eg. volume + channel - ect.

Pretty kewl, except i can easely find myself saying "What the hell is wrong with this thing?!", when i tried to play some Wii Sports or something..

Nah it is only for japan they have koopa cd soundtracks playing cards a gold mario trophy and a ds version of game and watch

i wonder if you flick the wiimote to the left and right to change channels and up and down to change the volume. that would be the BEST tv remote if that do that

Back