How to stop: IRAQ FROM BECOMING WWIII

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
How to stop #3: Iraq

Well, as i personally do not support the war, but do not support trerrorism either, i have a NEUTRAL standing point on the war, this is why i decided iraq would be my next topic.

A "World War" is defined as a war in witch all major countries participate, lets take a look at the maor nation participating or a war with over 40 countries patiipating so far:

USA
CANADA
BRITAN(3 in 1)
IRAQ
IRAN
NICARAGUA
SPAIN
PORTUGAL
HOLLAND
HUNGARY
SIGNAPORE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
HONDURAS
PHILIPPINES
THAILAND
NEW ZEALAND
TONGA

and more that are not mentioned ( i curenly dont have the time)

Its auround 34 countries participating right now, 6 more ppl, 6 more.

IMO, 1 countries should start reducing the shipments of troops over to iraq.

2 Make less recruting campaigns.

3 Widen the spred of troops in iraq.

4 more vacation time for them.

and 5 FINIFH THE JOB ALREADY!

And that IMO is how iraq doesnt have to become WWIII

ottoman where are you :sick:

i support the war, i support our troops. i dont think there will be a WWIII because weve only been going at it with iraq/iran for the LONGEST time. if it hasnt happend by now, it wont happen anytime soon. i think everyone at the drop of a hat can drop "da bomb" look at that joke kim jong (spelling?)....no offense but our troops will stop all that from happening.

i am prepared with plenty of ammo to support a 3rd world country if this does happen and if hilary gets into office.....ROMANIA HERE I COME!

Iraq is basically similar to Viet Nam. By the end they will have accomplished nothing because one way or another they will end up pulling out. Other than than that many men lost their lives for practically nothing.. As for WWIII I highly doubt it will happen.

Yep yep, ive heard it before from you TLC XD, i really am just neutral cuz i is canadian, id probs be more supportive if i was a hardcore american cop like yourself.

im sorry to break this thread
but the "war" in iraq, is just a police act, like the vietnam conflict
they are fighting terrorist, not the country, they are trying to help the country.
also, iraq and those contries dont have the resources or men to even put up a fight thatd last more than 1 month if they fought the most powerful country in the world, the good ol' US of A.

Less recruiting? So, all in all, this would mean the troops that are there, will get killed, there will be none to fill their places and... everyone would lose?

Hmm, im just trying to say that we must end it as soon as posible so cut bak on the recruting a little.

Alot of feedback already, remember I <3 feedback on theese threads

there arent as many "death tolls" as you think overseas where we are. but the ones that have died in the line of duty its very sad to hear.

we can pull out at any time. there is already democracy as far as i know. but bush has sadam and hes dead. we still cant find osama. al quada is still a problem but what can we do.......like sovieto said, we're fighting TERRORISTS

ETA- as for recruits, the USarmy, marines, navy and airforce dont really have alot of people. atleast not as much as you think.

I am confused. Since you appear to know the solutions to everything (global warming, 'spam' (not really, since you describe post padding) and the current conflict in Iraq, what are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be running NATO, the U.N., The defunct League of Nations, the defunct Warsaw Pact, Greenpeace and Google?

Frogger said:
Less recruiting? So, all in all, this would mean the troops that are there, will get killed, there will be none to fill their places and... everyone would lose?
no..

heres the jist of the problem
if world war 3 was to break out, people like TLC might not even live to know it even started
america is doing everything in its power to avoid ww3 so they wouldnt let it happen, i think they should focus on china or russia, 2 countries, both communist in the past, rising up via economy extremely fast.

dakuda said:
I am confused. Since you appear to know the solutions to everything (global warming, 'spam' (not really, since you describe post padding) and the current conflict in Iraq, what are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be running NATO, the U.N., The defunct League of Nations, the defunct Warsaw Pact, Greenpeace and Google?

lmao

dakuda i think i just fell inlove with you and can agree with you 10000%

dakuda said:

Theese are just IMO threads, if you dont like them GTFO, theese are places for people to discuss the ideas and give feedback.

@TLC, and i thought you were cool (with theese threads)

ORIGONALY this was only intended to be the thread aboot global warming. But i decided to make it a series, MY GLOBAL WARMING IDEA IS THE PRODUCT OF A GENIUS MIND!!!

Last edited:

Unless you're being sarcastic...

You spelt genius wrong.....

Err..

When creating threads don't expect everyone to agree with you.

i am ok with these i dont care its an opinion

but you do make it like youre ulta sure of yourself on "how to stop" everything that dakuta is right.

i dont mean it as harsh as you think i do