How to stop: IRAQ FROM BECOMING WWIII

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ottoman where are you :sick: LMAO

i support the war, i support our troops. i dont think there will be a WWIII because weve only been going at it with iraq/iran for the LONGEST time. if it hasnt happend by now, it wont happen anytime soon. i think everyone at the drop of a hat can drop "da bomb" look at that joke kim jong (spelling?)....no offense but our troops will stop all that from happening.

Exactly.

mr_resi said:
Theese are just IMO threads, if you dont like them GTFO, theese are places for people to discuss the ideas and give feedback.

@TLC, and i thought you were cool (with theese threads)

ORIGONALY this was only intended to be the thread aboot global warming. But i decided to make it a series, MY GLOBAL WARMING IDEA IS THE PRODUCT OF A GENIUS MIND!!!

A genius should be able to spell originally.

You don't offer them as opinions. You state them as fact. I just find the whole concept amusing. A 14 year old who can solve the world's problems. Additionally, he can misstate a common form problem by using the wrong terminology.

Last edited:
mr_resi said:
How to stop #3: Iraq

Well, as i personally do not support the war, but do not support trerrorism either, i have a NEUTRAL standing point on the war, this is why i decided iraq would be my next topic.

A "World War" is defined as a war in witch all major countries participate, lets take a look at the maor nation participating or a war with over 40 countries patiipating so far:

USA
CANADA
BRITAN(3 in 1)
IRAQ
IRAN
NICARAGUA
SPAIN
PORTUGAL
HOLLAND
HUNGARY
SIGNAPORE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
HONDURAS
PHILIPPINES
THAILAND
NEW ZEALAND
TONGA

and more that are not mentioned ( i curenly dont have the time)

Its auround 34 countries participating right now, 6 more ppl, 6 more.

IMO, 1 countries should start reducing the shipments of troops over to iraq.

2 Make less recruting campaigns.

3 Widen the spred of troops in iraq.

4 more vacation time for them.

and 5 FINIFH THE JOB ALREADY!

And that IMO is how iraq doesnt have to become WWIII

XD whts iraq gonna do america has already killed most the people to bring the so called "democrocy" their.
i mean come on why would they fricken kill people to bring "democrocy" their.

personally i hate america not that their a bad country its ust the way they choose theei wars for such little reasons which they never go on but start taking other stuff

zeon9881 said:
XD whts iraq gonna do america has already killed most the people to bring the so called "democrocy" their.
i mean come on why would they fricken kill people to bring "democrocy" their.

personally i hate america not that their a bad country its ust the way they choose theei wars for such little reasons which they never go on but start taking other stuff

While I agree that the police action (what it legally is) in Iraq was started in haste, what other wars are you referring to?

WWI? WWII? Korea? Vietnam? None of those wars were started with little reasons. Korea and Vietnam were extensions of existing conflicts, and the US entered to support/prevent the 'Domino theory' of Communist expansion. WWI AND WWII I cannot see any reason to stay out off. Between the sinking of the Lusitania (the 'official' reason, there is much more to this) and Pearl Harbor (the straw that broke the camel's back), why would the county not enter the war?

BTW, it is 'there', not 'their'.

yea well think about it the reason they sstarted the war in iraq is to find "weapons of terror" and since they didnt find those (which is true)
they went ahead and started talking money and on top of that why in heaven were they killing people to bring democrocy

you see what i mean

see if their was a war between iraq and america i would be in iraqs side

not only cause my religeon says to protect your brother & sisters (are religeon) but cause when america (namely bush) announces this stuff i get pissed off

Interesting. Tbh Collen, there's more to you then there seems.

My stand point:

1) Get a fleet of bombers to fly out of America

2) Go to iraq

3) Blow the damn place up to shnizz

The end. Easy.

Or, rather, it would've been easy 5 years ago.

ssbb_lover said:
Interesting. Tbh Collen, there's more to you then there seems.

My stand point:

1) Get a fleet of bombers to fly out of America

2) Go to iraq

3) Blow the damn place up to shnizz

The end. Easy.

Or, rather, it would've been easy 5 years ago.

OK.....why in hell would any1 man,animal or nature do that

and were not talking about boming iraq hell this topic is about the war in iraq

_________

and why would we bomb iraq what the hell did they do to us that they deserve that punishment

and don say that have terrists cause u cant judge a whole country on some maniacs who by the way are actully reading the quran wrong

the quran says to only kill when you are being attcked (EXp in war u have permission to kill in war)

but the terrists missread a word and well BOOM

zeon9881 said:
and why would we bomb iraq what the hell did they do to us that they deserve that punishment
Not even going to begin to explain.
zeon9881 said:
and don say that have terrists cause u cant judge a whole country on some maniacs who by the way are actully reading the quran wrong

the quran says to only kill when you are being attcked (EXp in war u have permission to kill in war)

but the terrists missread a word and well BOOM
So you're saying 9/11 happened because of somebody read the Koran wrong? If so, you have been utterly fooled. The terrorists did it out of hate of the U.S as well as our stand on Christianity (because our country is supposed to have a "Christian" image towards things). I'm not saying anything bad about the Koran, but I can tell you as sure as reading this right now that they weren't following it.

And I can say they have terrorists, how can you even say I can't? WTF do you think began this war?

And I guess I should elaborate on what I meant by "Bombing Iraq". Not all the civilians etc. etc. I mean the organizations, the leaders of the terrorism, blow them all to shreds with no mercy. How can you not agree unless you're one of them?

you do realise that christianity is almost like islam

hell we belive in the same people

only you belive that jesus is gods son while we beive jesus is gods messenger (along with 100s more of gods messengers)

oh and if you havent noticed iraq didnt start the war it was obviously terrist but let me eleborate on that

we havent caught one terrist since we started the war though weve killed dozons of civvileans

have you heard about the mosque story (mosque is the place we go to pray)
the U.S army thought they would cry out the terrists by raiding the mousque and on top of that their were people preying in it

NOW tell me how can you kill people WHILE their PREYING and can still go to SLEEP at night knowing that

so now maybe you should start judging america aswell

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ottoman where are you :sick:

i support the war, i support our troops. i dont think there will be a WWIII because weve only been going at it with iraq/iran for the LONGEST time. if it hasnt happend by now, it wont happen anytime soon. i think everyone at the drop of a hat can drop "da bomb" look at that joke kim jong (spelling?)....no offense but our troops will stop all that from happening.

i am prepared with plenty of ammo to support a 3rd world country if this does happen and if hilary gets into office.....ROMANIA HERE I COME!
If Hillary gets into office I'll plant a Thermite Bomb (Yes, I know & can make one.) in/on the Presidential car. If I'm lucky I'll get Bill to. :D

i can't be arsed to read most of the opinions of the people before, mostly cos there just plain rubbish..

As mentioned before, iraq won't become WW3, because we're not fighting Iraq, just the 'terrorists' in iraq.

There is no "war" in Iraq. The majority of pro-war Americans I speak to regarding this seem to think that there is some kind of Alamo happening there, with "our" troops on one side and "terrorists" on the other. Its not the case.
Iraq is an occupied country. Its in a worse state than previously before the invasion for the majority of iraq citizens.
Removing the regime of Saddam Hussein was a noble idea - at least to many people. But that wasn't done for the benefit of the Iraqi people. The Iraqi civillians have not benefited in the way they should have in the aftermath.

Iraq had nothing to do with 911. It has nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. It has a lot to do with oil.
The oil is the property of the Iraqi people. They should recieve the profits of their own natural resources. They don't see that money...
Due to the nature of my education/employment I have been presented with the oppertunity to oversee the removal and transportation of oil out of iraq. I'd earn as much in two weeks as I currently do in a year - there is a LOT of money there, (funny thing is though I don't want to be kidnapped and tortured for the chance of a quick buck). The private company's oil tanker drivers and related staff, are getting paid way more than any of the military personnell out there. So you ask some of the soldiers who are defending the supply/(oil) lines how they feel about this. That they are not putting their lives on the line for the protection of US citizens - but for the profits of an oil conglomerate - They will probably tell you something you didn't expect.
If anyone "supports" the troops then the best way to do this is to get them the heck out of there. You can't support the war - and support the troops. The war is killing the troops - they should never have been there in the first place...

unfortunatley, WW3 is out of our hands. By electing Bush and Blair, we have sealed the fate of the Iraquis, Afghans and who eever else Bush decides to put away.

I do not support the war, nor do i support terrorism. However i am completley against The folloiwng GOVERNMENTS:

American government.
British government
Israeli government.

Note, i have nothing against american people, british people or israeli people. Its their government that must be stopped, no their people..

The biggest terrorist in the world today is undoubtably Bush, closely followed by Blair. they both have the blood of over 800,000 iraquis on their hands.

there is no way to stop WW3, if we leave it to bush/blair (soon to be brown) they will never stop. Our only hope is that barack obama comes into office.

EDIT: Zeon is spot on.

dont think becuase blair is stepping down, the iraq war will settle...becuase gordon brown is just as bad, if not worse:

Attachments

• blair-brown-highrez.jpg
    blair-brown-highrez.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: