How will you get your E3 coverage?

Koukin

Banned
Jun 29, 2007
So E3 starts next Tuesday, and... Well, I'm not positive if I'm the only one this excited for it, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Personally, I'm gonna watch G4's coverage of E3, as I always have. (Except this will only be my second or third year of watching E3) Hopefully, they'll cover everything as well as they have done in the past.
Now I'm just wondering, how will you get YOUR E3 coverage/information?
(I'm thinkin' most will say G4, but I'm not sure how many people use sites like Gamespot.com for it.)

Man, can't wait! Expecting big news for a lot of 360 titles and SSBB!

this will be my first year of watching E3, ill probably go to my friends house and we'll watch is on G4 or ill just look on the interweb.

Monsteroids said:
Teh interwebz.

O RLY? Wut Wab-pagez?

@Sherwood - Oh, I could tell you, I have it set to record. You just need the times, right? Not the dates? It's Tuesday through Friday, if anyone is wondering. xP

@Sov - Yeah, for some reason I'm really amped for E3 this year, more than before. Pro'lly because of the great 360 titles coming out like Nearly Human, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc., and SSBB. Can't wait, once again.
It's gonna be great.

So, it's on five days???!. I thought it was just a one day thing. This will be my first E3. Will it be on all day with G4?

sherwood3570 said:
So, it's on five days???!. I thought it was just a one day thing. This will be my first E3. Will it be on all day with G4?

Well, it's four days. Tuesday, there are two segments, both of them play twice. After that, there's just one long segment each day. They play 'em twice back-to-back. I'm pretty sure the segments are around three hours. I can give you the specific details tomorrow if you like. ^_^

Koukin said:
O RLY? Wut Wab-pagez?

@Sherwood - Oh, I could tell you, I have it set to record. You just need the times, right? Not the dates? It's Tuesday through Friday, if anyone is wondering. xP

@Sov - Yeah, for some reason I'm really amped for E3 this year, more than before. Pro'lly because of the great 360 titles coming out like Nearly Human, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc., and SSBB. Can't wait, once again.
It's gonna be great.
i mainly want Too Human details. :O

sherwood3570 said:
Sure would. Just hit me up with a pm, thanks man!

-I meant four days lol-
Mmhmm, no problem. ^_^;
Pro'lly get to it late tomorrow after I get back from the movies. Planning on going to see Transformers.
>.> Yes, I know, extremely off-topic.

Sovieto said:
i mainly want Too Human details. :O

Yeah, I saw one of those early-released boxarts and back-of-the-game-case-things, and after reading it, it just sounds awesome. ^.^

Back