How's it going guys?

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
So... I haven't really used this site for ages, but I decided to just pop in and see how everyone's doing?

Woah, blast from the past. Hope things are well man. Are you digging Asylum as much as I am?

I am doing great! You?

The first time I heard the song Asylum my first thought was "possibly the greatest Disturbed song ever!" But when I heard the other ones, I was a bit disappointed. But after listening to the album for a few weeks they grew on me. Serpentine is probably my second favorite on it. I'm still waiting for them to make a song better than "Hell" though. All though Asylum came pretty close to it...

Also, because I totally forgot about this and now feel like spamming it now that I see it

:burgerking::burgerking::burgerking::burgerking:

And apparently I became one of today's top posters by making two posts...

Hey bro

Awesome to see you! It's really been a while! :D

I came back the other day too. Who knows how long I'll be around??

...Oddly enough, lbu8 and GigaRidley both showed their faced for the first time in a long time recently... it must be fate :O

Hey bro

Awesome to see you! It's really been a while! :D

I came back the other day too. Who knows how long I'll be around??

...Oddly enough, lbu8 and GigaRidley both showed their faced for the first time in a long time recently... it must be fate :O

Haha, maybe. I'm not really going to be using this site again though. Just wanted to pop in to say hi. I haven't touched my nintendo wii in ages... I'm a 360 guy now lol.

But I see the site never recovered from a few years back when something happened with the server and it pretty much reset everything :frown5:

<Would like to point out that his Wii is out, but unused

Back