hrs ppl play wiiu?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I wondering to ask, How many hours do people play Wii U on a daily basis? Is that with a game or on the miiverse or surfing the internet and wii u chat?

That search reveals absolutely ****-all. ._. Trago, if you're gonna troll, don't be a damn fool when doin' so... and next time, make sure it ain't a respected Wiichat senior.

As for an on-topic post, personally I don't play my Wii U all-that much. I'd play it an hour or two daily if Assassin's Creed's multiplayer actually bloody worked, but that ain't the case. Gotta get me moar games. Will often waste no more than a few minutes on Miiverse every day since I quite obviously prefer Wiichat for all my forum needs.

Would be neat if Ninty released a Daily Log that summarizes the activities of every Wii U owner, or at least the people you've friended.

The Wii U has 100% backwards compatibility with Wii games and accessories, I'm pretty sure some are using it to play Wii games for now till better titles become available.

Nintendo sales will pickup be the end of 2013 if they manage to fix some hardware changes, mainly shrink the die process for cheaper production and increase the battery life of the game-pad to 4/5 hours along with a small price drop a lot of current Wii owner's still waiting right now for the Wii U's price to drop will make the upgrade to the Wii U.

Back