Hyrulezing in the house!!

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
Yeah, I know that its a little late to say that im new ( Im not like yesterday new, im like 2 mouths new ) But I been sending friend request to the new peeps to make them feel.... Fresh & Welcome. The other thing im doing this is because im not getting any likes or friend request. But im pretty sure you guys don't know me much yet. Well I drew this picture of me to show you guys: thCAFJAN2C.jpg Yep that's me. im like a mix of emo and like um Goth im 14 if you want more information about me look at my profile. ( For every holiday, I doorbell ditch. Try it!:yesnod: Its really Fun!!:lol: )

Olde timey sitey, cant be arsed reediting all those gifs

Pokin' fun aside, quite frankly I don't blame you. I ain't no pixel artist but still know what a pain in the ass .gif editin' is. :lol:

Yeah, I know that its a little late to say that im new ( Im not like yesterday new, im like 2 mouths new ) But I been sending friend request to the new peeps to make them feel.... Fresh & Welcome. The other thing im doing this is because im not getting any likes or friend request. But im pretty sure you guys don't know me much yet. Well I drew this picture of me to show you guys:View attachment 10553 Yep that's me. im like a mix of emo and like um Goth im 14 if you want more information about me look at my profile. ( For every holiday, I doorbell ditch. Try it!:yesnod: Its really Fun!!:lol: )
You're 2 mouths new? e.e

Back