I already beat the game but theres these things in death mountain...

mattsaccount

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2007
In death mountain theres a few of these... what are they and how do I get into them
Ex. If you use the warp point to Death Mountain theres this little net to the left, if you climb it you go thru a little tunnel and theres a rock with a symbol on it which looks like 3 vertical lines over a rupee, I can see that theres a room behind it and there are more then one of these throughout the map so.....

HOW BREAK THE STONE?!

Doesn't work

I've tried.... the ball/chain, boots, magic rod, magic armor, clawshot, bombs, arrows, etc.

After trying all that stuff i would assume you can't get it except to get to these things you have to go out of your way down a tunnel and i can see past them cuz they take up the middle so there must be a reason for them.

There is another way around it there you have to simply push it. No weapons, magics, or gadgets. Look around carefully.

Have you done it before? Cuz at first I assumed that the picture was a claw aka use the wolf and dig under but that didnt work.

How do you push it cuz the A button doesnt appear

I think that there are two of those rocks. The symbol looks like a goron symbol. In the antechamber to the Goron mines, go to the right and take the elevator down. Go down a ramp and you will see a rock that you can push. There is no special reward associated with these rocks, so don't lose sleep over it.

u have to climb the mountain and go down the elevator, and for the other one you have to go in the spring and find another tunnel to lead to the other side of the rock to move it.

WHAT GAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! lol obviously the responders would know right off the bat but I would like to know since nobody has ever mentioned the name of the game yet. Now I'm 95% sure It's LOZ: TP, but only after reading all the posts and saw "bomb, arrows, push" lol

k i got it.... so all it does is make getting into the mines easier but since you can only do it once you get in the mines its pointless

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
WHAT GAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! lol obviously the responders would know right off the bat but I would like to know since nobody has ever mentioned the name of the game yet. Now I'm 95% sure It's LOZ: TP, but only after reading all the posts and saw "bomb, arrows, push" lol
You should look carefully as this topic is under the sub-forum of "Twilight Princess". :thumbsup:

I Finish Zelda In 2 Week. And I Playing Again The Game. Is Very Cool.

Back