I came to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi said:
I dont think so...

Anyways, im kiwi, and i want to have hot steamy sex with all of you.

LMAO! this kid is really weird what hes probably thinking in his mind is "hey i dont care if i get banned im just gonna say w/e for the hell of it these ppl r all losers anyways"; lol hes probably one of those ppl who doesnt care at all about what they write and is playing little games with us...and ur sick dont say stuff like that on this forum

Your right i am playing games with you. but can i really get banned for such a small thing?

BTW im not from new zeland... im from florida.

Kiwi said:
I dont think so...

Anyways, im kiwi, and i want to have hot steamy sex with all of you.

You are the biggest fag.....EVER and thats not funny thats ****** wrong. PLS don't ever say that again cause there are alot of guys here.

whoa wolf dont be his victim! even if hes not MJ, he could still be dangerous! and for your information kiwi, wolf is obviously straight and t his isnt a dating chat...like i said before, hes just probably typing all this and doesnt give a **** what ppl respond back hes saying it to give him something to do to impress his friends with his jokes next to him lol anyone could go on a forum and write crazy things

lol stop wasting playing his little games by responding to what he says...thats exactly what he wants u to do...i would just ignore it for now

and kiwi u better not PM me with cyber chats either

Last edited:
Your wrong on a few things there turk.

First of all im not gay, and second of all im not doing this to "impress my freinds" or w/e you said.

I really dont give a **** about what you guys say or think about me... im having a pretty decent time on here. if i feel like i should stop messing around i will.

lol ur a funny guy in differenent ways, i gotta give u that...im not telling u to get off of this site, im just telling wolf to stop falling for ur tricks

anyways, if its true what u said, then i believe that ur doing this for fun? u go on a forum and type things to ppl u dont even know and ull never c them in ur life again and u say things that r funny to u and u like messing around with ppl; theres a little more to it...am i right? (and no, im not making fun of u here, just wondering if i saw through u)

Nah, there really isnt anything more to it.

Im just here because im bored with the places i post at and i like messing around with people.

Thats really it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back