I can't add Remotes for Multiplayer

Cammiegrl

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2008
I just bought the game, brought it home, put it in for a friend and I to play, and no matter what I do, the damn thing won't recognize any remote other than the one which turned on the Wii. I've searched all over the web, read through the entire manual, and tried all the button combos I could, but nothing works.

Please tell me how to add remotes so my friend and I can play. I can't believe a game these days comes in multiplayer without any instructions whatsoever about how to actually use the mode.

Cammiegrl said:
I just bought the game, brought it home, put it in for a friend and I to play, and no matter what I do, the damn thing won't recognize any remote other than the one which turned on the Wii. I've searched all over the web, read through the entire manual, and tried all the button combos I could, but nothing works.

Please tell me how to add remotes so my friend and I can play. I can't believe a game these days comes in multiplayer without any instructions whatsoever about how to actually use the mode.

try syncing the wii motes to the system. Open the place where u put the sd cards then press the red button then open the battery slot on the wiimote then press the red button. Read the instructions first.

Trying to sync a Remote to your Wii? :yesnod:

Do this on the Wii's channel screen or shortly after launching the game. It may not work if you are into the game's sub menus.
  • For the first time:
    • open the small Flash Drive door on front of the Wii.
    • remove the battery cover on the back of the remote.
    • hit the red button found inside the Wii's door then the red button on inside the Remotes battery compartment.
    • watch blue flashing lights on Remote.
  • Temp synch or rotating remotes?
    • simply hit the home button on a remote
    • point to Remote Menu at the bottom of the screen
      • it highlights blue when you point to it
    • click on reconnect remotes
    • follow onscreen instructions
helpful? :yesnod:

Back