I feel wicked WiiTahded

Meester27

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2008
Hey Wii chatters. I've been playing Zelda: Twilight Princess for about 3 hours tonight after 5 last night. I'M TOTALLY STUCK!!! and feel...well, yeah.

AND...it's one of the first missions after Link's transformation. I've killed all the "Audrey 2" plants, rescued all but 1 Monkey and he's locked up. The only place where it may be is in the Treasure Chest Hanging from the Spider Web. How the stink do I get it down??

If you know, I'd love to hear...if not; just pop by to say 'hey'.

Meester

im guessing your in that first forest temple

do you have the gale boomerang? i believe that is how you get it down by slicing the vine with that and if im not mistaken the last monkey was in this very big obnoxious gate with pillars you must hit also with the gale boomerang

so it all boils down to this: have you fought a baboon with a red butt and recieved a boomerang? if not then there lies your problem more than likely

thanks metalfreak! Link and I will try to find that blasted monkey!!

Meester27 said:
thanks metalfreak! Link and I will try to find that blasted monkey!!

no problem, make sure you just go back to the beginning of the dungeon and retrace your steps. getting stuck or lost can happen alot in zelda games if your not careful so i would just go back and check every door possible and clean the place out!

Back