I finally got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredfred

Old git
Dec 2, 2007
I have finally managed to get a Wii without trolling through fleebay, got it up and running online no problem.

Now questions,

Are there downloadable games, demos,etc ? How and where do I find them.

How do I stop myself playing with my Wii until 2pm, drinking vast quantities of beer and waking up feeling like $%%$?

Well Done Man:thumbsup: Yeh There Are Downloadable Games. You Can Download Them From The Wii Shop Channel. Its Old Retro Games, Eg. Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros, Etc. You Need To Buy Wii Points To Download Them Tho, Which You Can Buy From Your Local Game Store.

Finally, I Dont Think Youll Be Able To Stop Playing Your Wii Until 2pm, Drinking Vast Quantities Of Beer And Waking Up Feeling Like $h!t For A While!

Again, Well Done:thumbsup:

You can't. That is part of the deal. Now organize some Wii parties and continue the havoc. Congrats on getting one BTW

Last edited:
Fred,

You didn't play with your wii and drink beer BEFORE you owned the Nintendo Console?

Lol,

Matt!

A Solution

Fred,

Downloadable games are available at the Wii Shop Channel. You can download them by purchasing Wii Points using a Visa/Mastercard, or from a retail shop. Although, I'm really angry at Nintendo, because the Wii Shop Channel isn't available to international users :mad5:.

Thanks,
Abdulla

Congrats. Just remember that the wii remote can fly away after drinking mass amounts of beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back