I got it...finally

Shimoru

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Hey everyone, this is my first post so...hey! Anyways, I finally got the wii! I used to say to myself, those people are crazy for waiting in line and camping out, and that I would never do that. And here I find myself outside of Wal-Mart at 1:00 in the morning. We were the first ones there so we waiting in the car until some more people showed up. Then one guy had to come and sit outside, so two more people got out so we decided to follow suit. We ended up second in line and there were only 9 wii's available. Anyways, to make a story short, I finally got it although I can't open it till christmas:frown2: I hope that everyone that tries to get one today is successful. Btw, if you go to circuitcity.com, they are giving out a free wii everyday, all you have to do is register. You can also try buy-wiionline.com, something along those lines. They tell you what stores have some available(although it didn't really help me). Anyways I'm going to sleep b/c I have to get up in 2 hours and go to school:frown2:

Haha, that sucks but now you gotta a Wii ! :)

hahaha :lol: Welcome to Wiichat Shimoru. I waz gonna do that and wait until chistmas, but i borrowed like 100 dollers and preordered the wii so just waiting until they get the Wiis in!

Wait a sec....theres Wal Marts in other parts of the world aside from the U.S.? .....I'm soo sorry! really.

Cap'n Meow said:
Wait a sec....theres Wal Marts in other parts of the world aside from the U.S.? .....I'm soo sorry! really.
Why are you sorry?
China has the biggest Wal-mart ever :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Why are you sorry?
China has the biggest Wal-mart ever :)
Just saying sorry on behalf of Americans for unleashing another evil corporation on the world. :D

Wal-mart own ASDA. - which is a huge supermarket chain in the UK. Its full of cheap crap.

lucky that you still got one even if you started capming out at 1.
outside my target there were people there from 9pm the previous night(luckly i got there at 930pm.was it cold. cus it was when i did it.

got there at four in the morning today. was 16th in line and there were only 15 systems...what pissed me off is that the lady in front of my was sleeping in the car the whole time and her friend was camping out "saving her spot" with her.

anyways, it was pretty crazy because they told us they had 18 and it turned out they only had 15. dumb walmart employees can't even count and don't even pass out vouchers. we were literally in the store for another hour waiting...

what was worst is that they drag this cage out from the back with Wiis and they also had unopened boxes also...bastards...I will never shop at Walmart in my life.

there was an asian couple behind me and the girl wanted to pick one up. she looked like she was going to break down. hope she finds one soon. good luck to you all and screw Walmart!!!

I once thought I wouldnt need to camp out either Shimoru! I was one of the ones who listened to the poeple saying "Eh, there will be plenty of Wiis to go around!" Ahaha! Not the case now, huh?
Luckily i still had doubts in the back of my mind and managed to get a preorder!
Well anyway, I hope you enjoy your Wii as much as I do! :D

Back