Got my wii!

lol yaeh it was really fun, the only reason i got to go is because i had a doctors appointment at 9:00, which is right after i got my preorder, so i wasnt going to the beginning of school anyways :)

but it really was fun, i guess i am lucky hehe :D

hybriddj said:
lol alright ill try, and yes, everyday i shall check to still see, i mean... if its not there ima die! :(

i do the same thing. i keep my receipt in my wallet though, and i have my wallet with me at ALL times. i check it like every hour thought, just to make sure it hasn't slipped out.

Scyther said:
I'm glad I didn't pre-order. The Wii comes out right before exam finals. :smilewinkgrin:

that stinks. b/c the wii comes out on a sunday in U.S. i will play it that day! to make things even BETTER, at my school we only have a 2 day week. we go to school monday and tuesday, but wed, thurs, fri, sat, and sun i dont have school (*edit* i don't have school because it's Thanksgiving Break)! THAT WILL BE SO WIITASTIC!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that for launch it's just going to be white but... You can count that there will definently be white at the launch. I don't know if there's going to be a range at launch... Or just white...

White....

Protius said:
I pre-ordered mine a month ago... walked in, only one there and walked out. Think I was 8th on the page.

Huh? I didnt think Wii pre-orders started in Australia yet? If so.... I BETTER GET GOING TO THE STORE!

yeah aus has had pre orders since july man quick ran ran quickly to toys r us now before they close em

Damn it! Why didn't anyone tell me! I asked my mum when we can go to pre-order and she said the earliest date we can go is next Monday cause we are busy until then! Imagine if I don't get in on time.... my life is going to be ruined.

Icetrash said:
Damn it! Why didn't anyone tell me! I asked my mum when we can go to pre-order and she said the earliest date we can go is next Monday cause we are busy until then! Imagine if I don't get in on time.... my life is going to be ruined.
hey man there taking preorders everywhere if you go to the aussie toys r us site and print out the add for the wii preorder you can take it to eb an they will give a free gsame on launch if you prefer the wii from eb but i have mine from toys r us but myers and target are doing a preorder and get a $600 worth of vouchers ill say just go to toys r us

Sam_Harris said:
hey man there taking preorders everywhere if you go to the aussie toys r us site and print out the add for the wii preorder you can take it to eb an they will give a free gsame on launch if you prefer the wii from eb but i have mine from toys r us but myers and target are doing a preorder and get a $600 worth of vouchers ill say just go to toys r us

I was under the impression that EB wasn't honouring the Toys R' Us "free game" deal? Better off just going to Toys R' Us. Personally, I went to EB about 2 months ago and pre-ordered, before I'd even heard about the TRU deal, but I'm not worried. As long as I get the Wii.

i just got back from Game Crazy and they said they are gonna find out friday if they are gonna be doing preorders! so if you missed out at Ebgames/GameStop and have a GameCrazy near you, you might still have a chance! ill post more details when i find out if they are doing it or not

Back