Finally... got one!

Seedhouse

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Nottingham/ Manchester
Wii Online Code
1700-3982-6914-0627
Finally got hold of a Wii yesterday, and have spent the last two days playing on it loads, lol! :D I've got (in total) 3 Wiimotes, 3 Nunchuks, Warioware, Zelda and Wii Sports... and played them all with both family and friends! :thumbsup:

Zelda is simply mind blowing, and is exactly how i'd imagined it'd be, having been a fan of the series since my Gameboy days! Warioware was fun to play through, but single player was very short lived- the multiplayer section game modes have been ace to play with friends at Uni though :D

My only gripe is that there still aren't that many games out here in the UK (although i'm looking forward to making a few Virtual Console purchases), but of course there are loads on the horizon that i'm looking forward to- SSB:B, Mario Galaxy etc, and as long as these meet expectations, I really hope the Wii continues to go from strength to strength! Love it! :thumbsup:

They are like gold dust in the UK arn't they? I finally managed to order one of Amazon this afternoon, after looking for one since the new year. I already ordered a virtual remote too, seams kinda crazy to order a near as damnit £200 console to play 20 year old games, but what can I say, I love the classsics! I have ordered Zelda too... I wish there were more UK games :(

It's definately worth it though mate, had such an ace time playing on it and i've only had it a few days :arf:

Zelda is really developing into one of my all time fave games, it really is fantastic... still have yet to decide whether I prefer it to Ocarina of Time though, but we'll see! (it is just as good though!) :confused:

I miss the Ocarina :( Whistling through grass isn't the same- howling's cool though!

As far as all the Classic Games go, as long as Nintendo keep adding to them, I can see them becoming a really strong side of the Wii as a console. I'm waiting on a LAN adaptor (arriving tomorrow or Saturday), but I can't wait to get playing games like Super Mario 64 again- that game was quality! Hope in the future they'll add LOZ:OOT, and Majora's Mask too... the possibilities for this console seem to be endless, and I hope Nintendo makes best use of it :)

Congrats Seed.

Lost, you'll love the Wii when you get in........

Happy to hear. March 9 is right around the corner.:cornut:

Back