Is Zelda the right game for me?

Bobster

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hey guys, I've been visiting this forum for a few weeks now and finally decided to join the band!! :smilewinkgrin:

Anyways, I'm from the UK and am getting the Wii for Christmas and have been thinking about LoZ:TP. I have never played a Zelda game before but have always been a fan of RPGs such as the Pokemon series. I also love Animal Crossing on the DS. I have been thinking if I will like this game or not, and am thinking of buying it.

So do you think I will like LoZ:TP on the Wii? I have been looking at a few reviews of it and also some videos and it does look pretty good.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing from fellow members! :smilewinkgrin:

Bobster said:
Hey guys, I've been visiting this forum for a few weeks now and finally decided to join the band!! :smilewinkgrin:

Anyways, I'm from the UK and am getting the Wii for Christmas and have been thinking about LoZ:TP. I have never played a Zelda game before but have always been a fan of RPGs such as the Pokemon series. I also love Animal Crossing on the DS. I have been thinking if I will like this game or not, and am thinking of buying it.

So do you think I will like LoZ:TP on the Wii? I have been looking at a few reviews of it and also some videos and it does look pretty good.

Any gamer will love Zelda games :p Maybe you can try and buy a copy of link to the past for around 30$ or less when used at EBgames and try that out.

the legend of zelda series is, by far, one of the best franchises in gaming history. please don't ever, for one second, think that it is nothing less than superb. i HIGHLY recommend this series--if you're getting a wii, you MUST be getting TP.

Everyone loves Zelda. :D

okay well not everyone...although i don't understand why those few don't.
But anyway, id definitely try a zelda game out. If you have a N64, you need to try Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Probably the best zelda ever. I'm personally stoked for twilight princess on the wii, as is most of the wii buyers population. if you have the dough, id say go for it.

Yes, I definitely recommend that you get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. But first, rent or buy some existing Zelda games and see if you like them. (I think you will, and you will not be disappointed. Plus, with the new controls this game will be very fun and entertaining.;)

Personally, I think anyone who dosnt like zelda, needs mental therapy. Try Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask for N64 first. Most likely best games in videogame history.

Can't say anything less than buy it. Even if you have hesitations, just buy it. if you don't like it fair enough, you're a loser. but I'm confident you'll like it. Nintendo always announce a Zelda game for a new console and I immediately get my money ready, as i have done with Wii. This game will be near perfect at worst.

Bobster said:

Yes, I believe so. The only RPG i played was pokemon and i wasnt really into zelda games. Then I got myself a gamecube with Zelda Wind Waker which i adored and wanted more, later to be told its one of the worst of the series :eek:
Anyway, found out that the all time favorite for most pple was Zelda Ocarina of Time, then i played it and thought it was also great, I still prefer Wind Waker. Anyway, the moral of this is that even the apparently one of the worst of the series was enough to win me over. So i think that Zelda Twilight Princess, presuming it lives up to its name; being told that this is going to be the best Zelda to date, i think you should definitely check it out! :thumbsup:

Well thanks a million for the replies guys! I have made my mind up, I'm going to get it! :D

Thanks again!

I was never a big Zelda fan (except for the amazing SNES Zelda)... but I have to admit, this time around with Zelda TP, it has really caught my eye and I am definitely getting it on launch. I say you go for it, the worst that could happen is you don't like it.

Back