Got One!!!

Frog

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
Since my friend manages a Gamestop, I asked him if he had any last night. He said yea, but he was supposed to hold them for the Black Friday sale. But he sold me one anyway!

I purchased the Wii and a set of Nintendo component cables.

Thanks to you guys, I also took advantage of Best Buy's advertising matching policy and cashed in on the Toys R Us buy 2 Wii games get one free sale. So I have Zelda, Metroid, and Super Mario Galaxy to play.

And I also have Phantasy Star Online Episodes1&2 Plus for Gamecube!

:cool:

Games I am looking forward to...

1. Dragon Quest: Swords
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee
3. Geometry Wars Galaxy
4. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
5. Okami

mushroomedmario said:
all 1 player games, i suggest you pick up a multiplayer game like mario strikers charged, or mario party 8
True, but I plan to download Bomberman '93(Turbografx), Dungeon Explorer(Turbografx) and get Geometry Wars which has 2-player co-op!

No you dont understand when he said I Suggest he meant you need to get Mario Strikers charged... It will take over your life for a month.

word of advice: don't go with the "eh, i might like this so i'll buy it" approach for the VC. it'll net you useless channels. *glares at bonk's adventure and ice hockey*
also, RESERVE BRAWL, if you don't want those (censored) at wal mart using your cash to put family companies out of business.

Back