Wohoo I Got a Wii!!!!!!!

congrats, on ur first nintendo console, and ull soon notice that nintendo is known for its franshises like mario, zelda and metroid
so i recomend getting the legend of zelda twilight princess, metroid prime 3 (comes out aug 27) and mario galaxy which comes out nov 12

Lolthat guy doesnt know uch does he
THe sixaxis controller is motion sensitive wireless
SO its not the same idioty

...well it's the same basic design. But that new mouse and keyboard like ps3 controller looks pre dece...

oh btw. Hope the OP enjoys his new wii!

wii_cammy said:
Lolthat guy doesnt know uch does he
THe sixaxis controller is motion sensitive wireless
SO its not the same idioty
But the SixAxis just has shitty tilt sensing and it isn't even used in much. The game that puts it to the best use is a retarded one where you are a rubber duck and you have to put a bunch of little rubber ducks down the drain........

Grats now, theres a few things you need to remember to do.

1. Check it out online, you can browse the internet check out the weather or news and even shop for old Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Sega and Turbo Graphics games for download.

2. I reccomend getting rechargable batteries or getting the wii recharger unless you want to spend lots of money on batteries. (only thing that i found wii has ripped me off for)

3. Create a Mii then get every single one of your friends to create one and beat the crap out of them in Boxing!

4. Dont worry where you post w/e cause the majority dont care except people with 1000+ posts

5. Have fun!, cause if you dont i'll hunt you down!

good on ya man, ime 14 too and i know how it feels to want a wii, even though i got one on release :p..
look at my sig for all the games i got, i would reccomend resident evil 4, Zelda, and for some multiplayer fun (only with friends though) get Rayman.
but i would get resident evil and zelda first, there both really different games and are the best in there genre's, ive passed about 100 hours on zelda, and about 10 hours of fishing and i dont even feel like ive passed half the game (even though ive beat the main story line), and in resident evil its just satisfying to blow a cripple/zombie's head off with a shotty :)

hey guys i got a question....how do you get a wii online code and a wii username??

Back