Man, i'm jealous my friend got is Wii before me

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Yeah so my friend who works in a circuit city down in georgia calls me up and says " Guess what system i have now? ".
So i said you lucky S-O-B you got a Wii, how did you do that ? i thought it was store policy to sell them to customers first. So he told me that if they received a large quanity, large being more than 10 units that he wouldn't have been allowed to buy one, but they only received 2 so his manager let him buy one.
So even though i was insanely jealous i gave him a congrats...while cursing him out in the back of my mind because i'm the one who told him i was getting one and then convinced him to get one, but my local game store didn't receive mine yet.
However what i did was i made sure i was on the phone with him so i can hear his initial reactions to Wii sports right after he set it up and started playing, i have to do it over the phone because he's in georgia and i'm in New York, but he was lovin' it.
He turns it on but he doesn't realize that he has to move the Wii-mote to scroll down to the proper language setting, he was just hitting buttons until he moved his arm and saw the selection change.
Then he was laughing when he started making his Mii and first thing he does is play's with his Mii in a game of Wii baseball, then he really starts laughing with excitement as he swings the bat to hit a solid double, but when he found out that when he pitches the ball it actually moves faster when he throws faster, well then he was in Wii heaven.
Which was pretty much his reaction to the rest of the Wii sport titles, and even now while i was typing this post he called me from his cell phone telling me he's on his way to best buy to pick up a 2gb sd card and Resident Evil 4, because now he really has the Wii fever.
Hopefully tomorrow or the next day i'll experience the same thing, i can barely stand the wait.

Back