New & Lucky to get a Wii! :)

secrecyguy

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2007
Southern California
Hi! Everyone!

I am new here and I was lucky to get one! :)

How lucky?

Someone does not want his Wii anymore so I told him he should sell it on Ebay since it is in demand. He probably will get a good profit on it even though it's used.

Well, he doesn't want to do it so I bought it from him for $250 + shipping + ... etc...

So I got a good deal on it! :D

Only drawback is, he didn't include the instructions to it so I may end up asking lots of questions here. It appears that he added one extra nunchuck controller in the box. So that tells me he keeping the extra remote that he probably bought. It comes with few classic games in there which only uses the classic controller so he probably still have that too.

But it really doesn't matter because I got a deal on the Wii and he threw in a 512 MB card in the box. I am happy with it. :) When I received the Wii, I thought it will looked used but it looks brand new as if no one used it.

So far, the only extra stuff I added was an extra remote and two gel skins for the two remotes.

Anyway, I will be posting alot here so I talk to everyone here soon. :)

Welcome to WiiChat. I can guarantee you'll like it here and congrats on getting a Wii. Don't forget to read the Forum Rules and Regulations.

Welcome. Read the rules, pay attention to your grammar, blah blah blah...you know that whole deal.

Have a good time at Wiichat. STAY OUT OF THE POKEMON SECTION. It's World War 3.

Back