gamestop for wii time

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey i just wanna know what other people would do. Ok now, today my friend & I were at gamestop he had 300 dollars with him, gamestop had 4 woo's in stock and with the wii its bundled with the sports and play and game party pack. but he called his girlfriend and ashed her if they (him and his gf) could get a wii. so then my friend doesn't gotta go to his gf's parents to play tyhe wii, his gf likes the wii also. So he sked his gf if they could get a wii.
his gf told him "No" and he was staring at a wii with the bundle pack.
but he wanted to get a wii without anything bundled. anyways his gf told him "No, not 'til your W2 comes in" Then when he hung up on her, he told me "she won't let me get a wii until my w2 come in but that'll take for 6 or 7 months"

What do you all think of this?

Peachpitt said:
:yikes: I'm amazed, I've been looking for 3 months; what gamestop was it?

Its some gamestop store in Minnesota.

I'm sure you ment his tax return not his acctual W2's they had to be in his hand by the end of January or whoever issued it to him is in for some trouble.

Still it shouldn't take nearly that long to get his taxes back specially if he e-files it. Taxes these days take no more than 30 days to get returned if you do it by mail. Mine took not even a week with direct deposit.

castlezelda said:
Hey i just wanna know what other people would do. Ok now, today my friend & I were at gamestop he had 300 dollars with him, gamestop had 4 woo's in stock and with the wii its bundled with the sports and play and game party pack. but he called his girlfriend and ashed her if they (him and his gf) could get a wii. so then my friend doesn't gotta go to his gf's parents to play tyhe wii, his gf likes the wii also. So he sked his gf if they could get a wii.
but he wanted to get a wii without anything bundled. anyways his gf told him "No, not 'til your W2 comes in" Then when he hung up on her, he told me "she won't let me get a wii until my w2 come in but that'll take for 6 or 7 months"

get the wii and dont tell her, no that would be bad

Last edited:
castlezelda said:

Sucks, man! Those woo's are hard to find! :wink:

You should have bought it, thrown it up on eBay gotten an extra $100 out of the deal. Then when you get your tax refund + stimulus bonus, then go buy a Wii.

Whip.gif

Back