Little chat I had last night....

white89gt

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2006
So, I went to GameStop to trade in some old games and an XBox that I never use for some store credit and while there I struck up a conversation with the guy working the register about the Wii. After a few minutes of B.S. I asked if I could play the demo Wii and he said that there had the be a manager there, otherwise it was a no go. Then he lowered his voice so only I could hear him and he asked me if I had a Wii pre-ordered. I told him that I did. Then he says, "We've already got them and they're in the back; we have to wait until Sunday to start selling them, though." Anyway, I knew that they would already have most, if not all of them in stock. But that just made me want it so much more knowing that I was literally feet away from my Wii.

You should have drop kicked him in the head, Chuck Norris style and ran back and got your Wii. Then blame it on violent video games and movies. :lol:

I didn't even think of that. I should have gotten all Tommy Vercetti on his ass....GTA Style!!!

My first instict would have been: "I'll give you a buck if you let me see them." And if that didn't work, "I'll give you two bucks if you let me see them." And if THAT didn't work, "I'll let you see my Wii if you let me see them." And if THAT didn't work (god help me,) I would go behind the counter, take the guy's nametag, and put it on me, and say "I work at gamestop, lemme see them. :D"

Back