I was shocked to find out some stores had wiimotes

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I called walmart and they didnt have any so i deicded to call some local eb/gs and the stores i called had some. One store had 1 left. But i went to a different store and they had 2 left so i got one. But no nunchukcs the guys said they only had a few in stock. and i forgot what he said but they havent had any, ppl want them and they dont know when they r getting them. so i bought a wiimote and monkeyball! I cant wait, i will have my wii in 3 hours! Does monkeyball need a nunchuck??

Paypal me and I'll go buy you some. Every store that has video game stuff around here still have wiimotes/nunchuks/classic controllers.

no thanks for know, but i will keep u in mind, thx anyways :)

I heard reports of possible nunchuck shortages in some areas, wasnt sure how widespread they were though.

When I bought my Wii, I was surprised to find that they got 20 Wii's and 16 copies of Zelda. I was the last one in line to get a Wii, I got Zelda, and there were two or three copies left.

Damn, those are some low numbers. You lucked out not only being the last guy in line but that you got a copy of Zelda too with the store only having 16 copies and all.

Back