Post what store(s) you got to try the Wii out!

JDK721

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
I am looking for a store to try the Wii out, so far I have looked at Best Buy, Super Wal Mart, Super Target, EB Games, Babbages, Gamestop, and Circuit City. Some had the Wii there but with just a video with a lady talking about the Wii, no controllers to play it.

So, what stores if any.. did you get to play the Wii at? I really want to try it.

Nintendo World has wiis to try out, but the event is over.
Some stores had them, but they took it out because they sold the wiis.

Well, I live in Florida so NYC is a little too far to go for me anyways.

Don't quote me on this but i don't think any actual retail store has Wii's you can test out.

Well, some people said they got to play it at certain stores such as Gamecrazy which I checked for locations in Florida and found none.

Wii-Dude said:
Don't quote me on this but i don't think any actual retail store has Wii's you can test out.

Actually - I've already played it at a store. Local EB Games had a demo unit playing Excite Truck.

Wasn't really going to get one until my daughter played it and went nuts over it.

Had to turn over my license for the remote tho' - don't want you stealing it...

Well, i'm 15. But I can go with my brother and he could turn over his license :D.. I checked EB Games though, they had no controller to play it.

Yep - Gamestop has one. But it's only Excite Truck :(

I wish they had Wii Sports. Then again, there would be a risk of knocking over things.

Back