What Wii stores?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
What stores would be selling the Wii at launch?
Update:
Bestbuy
Futur shop
EBgames
Target
Gamestop
Loblaws[Canada]
Walmart
Gamecrazy
Play.com
FYE
Toys R' US

I'll only buy online from EBgames
and what store is known for better coupons, combo deals, ect., would love to save some money?

oh
isn't the HD cable supposed to be $30, why is it $60 at EB

Last edited:
StevenNevets said:
I just looked at those HD component cables and I'm guessing MadCatz teamed up with Monster Cable to make them, which would explain the price difference. Seems like everywhere all you can find is Monster Cable. Nintendo said they would make HD component cables available through their site for around $30, so it may be worth waiting for.

StevenNevets said:
Gamespot, EBgames, Target, Bestbuy... who else will have it on launch (in stores)

I'll only buy online from EBgames
and what store is known for better coupons, would love to save some money

I think i made a post on how many and which are selling it but i cant find it
Bestbuy
Futur shop
EBgames
Target
Gamestop
Loblaws[Canada]
Walmart
Gamecrazy
Play.com
FYE

NateTheGreat said:
I just looked at those HD component cables and I'm guessing MadCatz teamed up with Monster Cable to make them, which would explain the price difference. Seems like everywhere all you can find is Monster Cable. Nintendo said they would make HD component cables available through their site for around $30, so it may be worth waiting for.
any word on Nintendos HD cable release date?

I would love to buy the cable on launch day and purchase all my stuff in stores on Nov. 22-25 (birthday)

StevenNevets said:
any word on Nintendos HD cable release date?

I would love to buy the cable on launch day and purchase all my stuff in stores on Nov. 22-25 (birthday)
I'm not sure if EBGames is even selling the HD cables in stores. Nintendo did this same thing with the Gamecube component cables, only making them available online, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing Nintendo will have them available at or soon after launch through their online store, but that's just an educated guess.

Toys R Us and Eb games may be out of stock because of preorders. Toys R Us near me presold 20 Wiis 5 hours before the store opened (They had a waiting list)

yeah i was supposedly on that waiting list and they ****in skipped me!!! so now I do have to wait overnight at a target or something...

speaking of, most retailers has already sold their whole stock of wii's through pre-orders, such as gamestop and TRU, which stores are not all sold out for launch day to non pre-orders? All I can think of is target

For those of you in or near Nebraska or Kansas City you can go to Nebraska Furniture Mart to buy a Wii on launch day

Back