Lets say you had a sibling and...

Sovieto said:
Here, ive worked on many "purswasive" essays, or hwoever you spell them, before.

"Fine, if you dont feel like acuttaly swinging a sword, and would rather click a button, good for you. Stuff like free online and weather, news, and ever a web browser at your fingertips, isn't 360 a Microsoft product? And they don't even have like Internet Explorer? Talk about half-ass...Oh, and seriously spending 300-400 dollars on a system with "great graphics and games" well, the PC tops both of that! In a couple or so months, probably already now, thoes 360 graphics are going to be bettered(beaten). And a lot of the 360 games come out for PC anyways, with free online. So seriously!? Well Wii like already has more games than 360 had in its first what? 6 months? Call of Duty 3..Excite Truck..Red Steel..Super..Smash..Bros..BRAWL, so I ask you again, do you really want to spend gaming the next 5 years with the same old games, the same old conroller, and the same old sytle and schemes?

have you ever played a 360, or played online, then you would know how aweome it is, gameplay is alot, but its fun to play some hardcore games and not just a wimpy little zelda game

Well the thing is you can play those Hardcore games on the PC and it better.
Also your situation really seems bad, im the older brother and my little brother has no say, then again im using my money

thats one of my problems of getting the wii not that much "hardcore" games like on the other consoles eg oblivian and halo. BUT zelda is a sick game and there willl be red steel and metroid prime 3 and the racing games will be better coz of that hand moving thing.lol

I guess the whole point is that no one can make a decision for someone else. It all comes down to what YOU want, and what other people want, and finding common ground if you need to collaborate. Everyone has a different opinion as to what constitutes a "good game", and people will always, ALWAYS, argue their point. Kinda off topic, I am aware, but it has to do with the console wars. Everyone needs to buy what they want to buy, and avoid forcing their opinions down other peoples throats.

Case in point; If your brother doesn't want a Wii, you probably wont be able to talk him into it. And going behind his back to stop him from getting his Xbox 360 will only make matters worse, ie. fighting for the T.V. Enjoy what you can get when you can get it. If you can't afford the Wii yourself, wait until you can. If your brother can't afford the 360, he can wait until he can afford it aswell.

Last edited:
Oh woot woot i convinced my bro to get a wii :D Im soo happy . I told him a few features someone typed here and he was like... maybe i should reconsider , Lets get the wii then i was like :yesnod: :wink:

GreyKirby said:
Okay This has something to do with the wii. Lets say i had a sibling and he was such a freak/ wants Xbox360. He's older then me by 1 year 1 month and 10 days:wink:
And he always talks about stupid Xbox360[Not being a fanboy or anything just saying that He keeps talking about it and it pi$$es me off] He WANTS the Xbox360. And we used to share our money until i split it because he wanted an Xbox360. And because im the youngest i get much more presents [Money :D]
So im techinacly Richer then my older brother :lol: I can afford a wii bymyself
Now I want a wii and he wants an Xbox360. What can ido to convince him to WANT the wii again. He always serached the internet and he techincaly knows everything... Nerdy... About the stupid Xbox360/Ps3 And all other systems...
If we Share our money again we could get like 3 games and 2 contrlllers but without that i canot. So i was wondering what can i do to convince my bro to want the wii again...
Tell him that Halo is on the Wii and while he checks up on the internet, steal his money...seems easy enough.

EDIT: well when he doesn't want to get the wii...go with this plan :)

Last edited:
lol thats the same with me and my bro except im the older one and he wants the 360 on the big telly but im not gonna let him, he says the wii is for kids and 360 has better games etc

the only reason he wants the 360 is for oblivion so i dont know wot 2 say to him ever

Last edited:
stu said:
lol thats the same with me and my bro except im the older one and he wants the 360 on the big telly but im not gonna let him, he says the wii is for kids and 360 has better games etc

the only reason he wants the 360 is for oblivion so i dont know wot 2 say to him ever

um, if your 'big telly' is hdtv, then let him put the 360 on it.

I dont get why its a big problem if your brother doesnt want to pay for what you want. I've got 35 games for the xbox, 12 for the 360, and my brother hasnt payed a penny for any of it, cause i dont let him.

yeah, save up the money so you don't have to let him play all the time, and if he wants to play he can't say "well, mom bought the wii for the whole family" and he would be screwed

Back