let's talk

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2006
:cornut: Okay I've heard just about everything about this new and cool system, and trust that I will be in line the day or should I say night that it comes out. But getting to the question on my mind is the wii community, first off I would like to play games such as phansty star universe and be able to talk and hear my fellow wiier as we chop through the monsters with our wiimotes faster than those who r on the xbox360( who by the way took off the voice feature bastards).
I want these kind of games and I hope that not asking for much, hey I figured if ps2 can do it why can't wii.:shocked:

Last edited:
I am really not a online gamer. I hate going online. I just hope that the wii have a **** load of action, adventure and RPG games.

For me, imo i would rather play online on a PC. imho, to me consoles are for when friends come over and the PC is for online games and other hardcore gaming.

With all that said, some will take advantge of Wii's online gaming others will not. But i think we can all agree that there will be some Wii games to benifit from online play. for me its going to be Smash Brothers.

But i agree with Cold Shiver when the main multiplayer feature of consoles, will be for when friends come over. Smash Brothers just wouldnt be the same when you have no one to scream at (face to face) when that little bomb-omb gets up and walks on its own to your demise.

I am sure that some developer (Ubisoft) will release a proprietary headset that can be plugged into one of the USB's. Smash Bros online will be good, because then I can play my mates when I'm not at Uni.

Back