Released Wii Games You Would Do Differently

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Doesn't it tick you off when you hear a game being announced then you imagine what the possiblities of game could be then you see the actual product ,and are disappointed that doesn't live up to what you imagine nor what it could be?

For me a big one was Alien Syndrome (mind you I haven't played it yet) I think that game's reboot would of been better suited as a 3rd person action horror shooter kind of like a mix between Gears of War ,and Resident Evil 4. The camera could of better over the should 3rd person. Wiimote controlling aim/camera control. You could have took cover ,and they could of made some sort of alien race ,and used a similar theme. I think that over the top view diablo esque view/gameplay should of stayed on PSP ,and Wii should of got something along the lines of what i'm talking about it. Hell, I wouldn't have cared if the version i mentioned was a PS2/Wii game as long as it was a 3rd person action shooter.

What games are on your minds?

elron you don't got the concept of this thread. it's not improving one part of the game ,but changing the game completely.

i "dont got" the concept either... but i think i would redo maybe mohh2 and make it like uhhh MODERN DAY

I'll also go along with the "tweaking the game not changing the whole thing idea" so I guess I don't "got" this thread.

Super Mario Galaxy: Improve the swimming controls

Super Paper Mario: Reduce the amount of dialog...by about 90%. Make all cut scenes skipable.

well i would make sse like a 3rd person hack and slash with up to four player coop. this could be a prototype for "so called-up coming-god of war killer- retro developed-kid icarus"

keep 1 player graphic from excite truck in 2 player mode.
make the barnyard 2 player minigames.

Back