Which games would you LOVE to see on the Wii?

marioatemyhamster

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
Apologies in advance if there has been another thread like this!

I've been laying Virtua Tennis on the PSP for a while now and it's by far the best tennis sim available. However, how amazing would it be on the Wii?!? I'm just hoping and praying that it is released some time soon.

Anyways, that got my mind thinking: what other games would be a simply 'must have'?

I'm Looking at 'Red Steel' and thinking 'what if those swords were replaced by LIGHTSABRES'? How incredible would Star Wars be on the Wii!! That game alone would justify buying the console.

I already have 'Star Wars Rebel Strike' for the Gamecube and that is simply fantastic. Just imagine using the Wii controls to fly the Millennium Falcon!

So, what games would you dearly love to see come to life on the Wii? This console has the potential of completely revolutionising these already legendary games.

Hey, You should use the search bar on the right as there has been plenty of posts discussing this subject.
P.s, i want 'L O S T : the video game' and 'linerider' on the wii now!
Lee J ;)

Would love to see South Park (N64) on the VC, with regards to an actual Wii game ummm Half Life 2!!!

lee.jarratt said:
Hey, You should use the search bar on the right as there has been plenty of posts discussing this subject.
P.s, i want 'L O S T : the video game' and 'linerider' on the wii now!
Lee J ;)

Like I said...nitpicking...And still others replied to his post.

To answer the original poster, I'd love to see Star Wars Wii, Resident Evil 5, Mario Kart Wii, and Final Fantasy (Main series title). But you know what would take the cake is if Capcom did a whole NEW Street Fighter game for the Wii. I'd die if that happened.

MasterJedi2U said:
Like I said...nitpicking...And still others replied to his post.

To answer the original poster, I'd love to see Star Wars Wii, Resident Evil 5, Mario Kart Wii, and Final Fantasy (Main series title). But you know what would take the cake is if Capcom did a whole NEW Street Fighter game for the Wii. I'd die if that happened.

Stop quoting me, who cares anyway. If im so pathetic then stop replying to me. Its a waste of time obviously. Idiot

Lol I'm quoting you to show everyone how no one listens to you. Its quite funny to me. And lol at "idiot". "Nice" comeback...:rolleyes:

As far as a star wars game goes, I'd expect we'd get a lego star wars, as opposed to a full fledged star wars, since it would be graphically easier.

marioatemyhamster said:
I wonder if they'll come up with 'Drummer Hero'? a la 'Guitar Hero'
Wow that seems like a good idea, Might work well with the motion sensing ^^

Back