games (or gmaes according to Bleh :P ) you would LOVE to see on the Wii

Volleyball

After playing tennis and being an avid volleyball player I would love to see a good volleyball game on the Wii. For that matter I think that the Wii is a great platform for sports games. In particular I think they should make table tennis and hockey. Anyone remember that awesome hockey game they had on the original nintendo? I forgot the name but you could choose your country and make your own team choosing from a huge player that was really slow, a medium sized guy who was all around, and a really skinny guy that was really quick.

Kevdude said:
After playing tennis and being an avid volleyball player I would love to see a good volleyball game on the Wii. For that matter I think that the Wii is a great platform for sports games. In particular I think they should make table tennis and hockey. Anyone remember that awesome hockey game they had on the original nintendo? I forgot the name but you could choose your country and make your own team choosing from a huge player that was really slow, a medium sized guy who was all around, and a really skinny guy that was really quick.

there already is a table tennis game on wii play, but its sort of a mini game.

but it would be pretty cool if your meaning a full on one like table tennis on the 360.

i would like to see a C&C style game, just think of how much more fast paced it would be with the pointer, id get so much more into a battle with the wiimote.

ok, i for one really like all these mental japanese games released for the wii, ie elebits and that k-something where yo have to guide a ball through a maze, so more of them and bring 'em to europe!

a star wars allowing me to have control of the lightsaber once again..

a wii exclusive tony hawk game, in the classic way, no downhill, where you'd replace the arrows with tilting, and then using the dpad and ab for tricks etc...

and here's my favourite:

a batmna game, placed in a "year one" "legends of the dark knight" "long halloween" kinda gotham setting, in the era where batman is still mysterious, and more of an urban legend than a real tight scout boy, and the you'd have one big streaming gotham city at your disposal, then, ou'd cruise the city looking for crimes, and beat up baddys, then eventually theu leak info about the next link, i.e. that would you could infiltrate mafias and coke dealers etc. and then talkig to random 'small fishes' would trigger a story mission, which would result you in meeting like the joker or the riddler and so on, it should also include some bruce wayne mode, with some kind of different gameplay, which would add to the batman feeling, but the basics of the game should be the free roaming gotham cit, i would LOVE to play that game...

I miss Defender of the Crown by Cinemaware from the Amiga days. I'd like to see a online version with updated graphics and multiplayer. Damn I loved that game.

F-zero
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Jak n Daxter
Oblivion
GTA
Rockstar Table Tennis
Final Fantasy(not that fake Chronicles sh*t)
Tales of Symphonia II (or another from the Tales series)
More than one Zelda please...

I'd also like to see a lot of minimalist games from Nintendo that use miis.
They gotta come out with wii sports 2

Kevdude said:

That NES game just came out on Virtual Console today dude!

Back