Which games would you LOVE to see on the Wii?

En4Neo said:
MasterJedi2U, all I have to say to you is STFU. You're starting crap here, no one else is, if you want to take it out on Lee go PM him.

If you want to ***** here, atleast ***** about games.

YAWN....Get a life neo instead of stalking me. How exactly did I start ****? You're always jumping into the mix for no reason except to attack me. Its quite pathetic really. My first post in this thread simply answered the original posters question and pointed out how ineffective lee's bitching about the "search" function is. Thats all. In response he called me an idiot...thats when I started attacking back and I don't regret it. Moving on....

No I'm not going to PM Lee cuz hes not worth the effort. Not to mention he'll try to get a rise out of me by posting some more lies and bs like hes already done in the last week or so.

P.S. wii brendo2007 you got my word on the sensitive issue.

MasterJedi2U said:
YAWN....Get a life neo instead of stalking me. How exactly did I start ****? You're always jumping into the mix for no reason except to attack me. Its quite pathetic really. My first post in this thread simply answered the original posters question and pointed out how ineffective lee's bitching about the "search" function is. Thats all. In response he called me an idiot...thats when I started attacking back and I don't regret it. Moving on....

No I'm not going to PM Lee cuz hes not worth the effort. Not to mention he'll try to get a rise out of me by posting some more lies and bs like hes already done in the last week or so.

lol

I looked at Lee's post, there was nothing bitchy about it. The first post to set a bitchy tone was yours, it wasn't needed and if Lee were anyone else you probably wouldn't have cared unless you were on your weekly period. Then you go and call him a retard, you're not the innocent one here and who knows maybe you'll get banned like that other guy if you keep it up.

En4Neo said:
lol

I looked at Lee's post, there was nothing bitchy about it. The first post to set a bitchy tone was yours, it wasn't needed and if Lee were anyone else you probably wouldn't have cared unless you were on your weekly period. Then you go and call him a retard, you're not the innocent one here and who knows maybe you'll get banned like that other guy if you keep it up.

Keep wishing that. Now I'm going to go post on other subjects instead of arguing with a person whos already deemed me as Public Enemy #1.

MasterJedi2U said:

funny, i said that so he can search in the future b4 posting.
other people do it and you dont do it to them...
lee.j

MasterJedi2U said:
I don't do what to them? You're making no sense right now...
you dont say anything to other people who say 'use the searchbar', thats what i meant sorry

Its a little to late for "sorry".

As for what you said I only said it because of what you've done the last few days and your comments/actions the last few days. Furthermore I've said that to oceanic before since hes also a chronic whiner about, "use the search function". However what sets you apart from him and a few others who once in awhile say the same thing is how you CONSTANTLY do it. Its like you're tuned to the forum and can pinpoint whenever a new thread is being made that may contain something already discussed other threads. Thats good for you and all but it kinda gets annoying when EVERY single time you open up your first post with, "Next time use the search feature". Plus it doesn't stop them or anyone else from doing the exact same thing over and over again. So unless you're going to find out where they live and force them to obey you I don't think its necessary to say, "use the search function" everytime.

OH I just thought of something.....Can we have a full, completely brand new storyline, WARIO Title Wii Game? That would be awesome. We use Wario as he goes on a quest to get some tresure thats been stolen from him. Or maybe hes been kicked out of his castle by a new bad guy and has to fight his way to get back on top. I think that would be an interesting game to make.

MasterJedi2U said:
Its a little to late for "sorry".

As for what you said I only said it because of what you've done the last few days and your comments/actions the last few days. Furthermore I've said that to oceanic before since hes also a chronic whiner about, "use the search function". However what sets you apart from him and a few others who once in awhile say the same thing is how you CONSTANTLY do it. Its like you're tuned to the forum and can pinpoint whenever a new thread is being made that may contain something already discussed other threads. Thats good for you and all but it kinda gets annoying when EVERY single time you open up your first post with, "Next time use the search feature". Plus it doesn't stop them or anyone else from doing the exact same thing over and over again. So unless you're going to find out where they live and force them to obey you I don't think its necessary to say, "use the search function" everytime.

OH I just thought of something.....Can we have a full, completely brand new storyline, WARIO Title Wii Game? That would be awesome. We use Wario as he goes on a quest to get some tresure thats been stolen from him. Or maybe hes been kicked out of his castle by a new bad guy and has to fight his way to get back on top. I think that would be an interesting game to make.

lol i never read that, would be interesting. i didnt say sorry 2 u as a whole , i said sorry as i didnt explain it right.

An idea I like is a game where you start as a burglar, use the Wii remote to pick locks, then move onto banks and stuff to where eventually you could do awesome heists like from Ocean's Eleven. I bet the Wii Remote could be put to some good and creative uses. Hockey would probably be great. What about a game where you play a carpenter? You can hammer nails, use a screw gun, lift stuff. The more you work and the more houses you build, you could move up to be the foreman and hire and fire carpenters. After that, you become the contractor and give bids on the job and do the finances.

btw, this is just some wild speculating

Trevor87 said:
An idea I like is a game where you start as a burglar, use the Wii remote to pick locks, then move onto banks and stuff to where eventually you could do awesome heists like from Ocean's Eleven. I bet the Wii Remote could be put to some good and creative uses. Hockey would probably be great. What about a game where you play a carpenter? You can hammer nails, use a screw gun, lift stuff. The more you work and the more houses you build, you could move up to be the foreman and hire and fire carpenters. After that, you become the contractor and give bids on the job and do the finances.

btw, this is just some wild speculating

That sounds awesome though man! Keep it up. I especially like the spy game. Theres a lot of potential there if they explore it enough.

I'd love to see a MMORPG on the wii, you could use a bow or sword with the wiiremote and it would just be soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see a Banjo-Kazooie game, even though I know it will never happen.

Back