confused lil bro?!?!

1) You CAN make very exagerated moves, but a very small movement will do just fine. For instance, in Zelda, when you fish, you can either make a huge casting motion, or just flick your wrist. There would be no reason to get tired. It's like saying you don't want to get a PS3 because pressing buttons will make your thumb tired.

2) Why would that be kid-ish? It is replicating real-life. You tilt the Wii-Mote as if you are holding a real steering wheel. And last time I checked, kids weren't behind the Wheel of a car.

3) You can play the Wii on any size TV, just like you can play any other video game system on any other TV. You don't aim from the TV size, the Wii measures your actual movements, the TV doesn't. You can have a 2" TV and still play fine.

4) The controls for that game are actually quite cool. My next door neighboor is a huge football fan, and he also has played this Football game. He said the controls felt great, and were actually natural. Same goes for every Wii game.

$?wii?$ said:
yeah i know! i dont like american football/ rugby! i like footbal/ soccer!!! and so does my bro

thanxs to everyones help so far...

and yeah i have heard that you need to be a bit back from the sensor back but does anyone know how back??

back far enough so the sensor bar can detect the movements without it thinking they are to big, i would say regular distance, the closet maybe being 2-3 feet, idk, regular gaming distance is a good bet, however far enough to stay now will be good enough for it, its not that big of an issue.
and there is Mario Strikers which is a soccer game that is pretty much insane! Its coming out next year and will probably have online play!
PS: tell him Sovieto is getting a Wii, then he'll want one....they all want one after they found out im getting one.........:shifty:

Last edited:
Back