I got a reply back from EA about NBA live 07

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I saw a post asking bout it and if it was going to use Gc controllers.. SO i e-mailed Ea earlier today about both.. here is my question

Customer 01/09/2007 12:05 PM
Hello
I was wondering if NBA live will be made for the wii and will it use the wii controllers? Thanks

Response (GM Talos) 01/09/2007 04:41 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Thank you for your question on NBA Live for the Nintendo Wii. We're excited about the Nintendo Wii and the EA Sports team is looking forward to bringing our sport franchises to the next generation systems.

However, at this time I don't have any details on which specific games are planned for the Wii and when the games will be released. Please stay updated with the EA Sports website (http://www.easports.com) as new information will be released there.

If and when NBA Live comes out for the Wii, it would most certainly take advantage of the Wii remotes just as Madden for the Wii uses the Wii remote and other hardware.
Sincerely,

EA Rep Talos
Game Support
Electronic Arts

IGn says its been confiemd that its coming out, but its cool to know it would use WIi controlls!

Sweet! Me and my friends speculated how basketball would play if there ever was a b-ball game on the Wii. Can't wait to hear how they use the controls :D :D!!!

Back