Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I got all the good shooter games GoW Halo 3 CoD4..whats next?

Discussion in 'Xbox Consoles' started by deadlydasher, Feb 3, 2008.

1. deadlydasher

deadlydasher Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2

RAINBOW 6 VEGAS 2! :D comes out march 11th! lol so..anyone else planning on getting it?

Im only worried about it because i have a habit on jumpin straight to online and not doing campaign...

ive had GoW since release year and i think ive only gotten past act 2...

and for halo 3(favorite game) my brother literally had to hide the eternet cable so we could play co-op

and CoD4(fav game) im almost on my 2nd prestige and ive never even clicked on single player yet lol

#1 deadlydasher, Feb 3, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  2. T3kNi9e

T3kNi9e Conquistador

Lol, most games I play campaign first. Except for CoD4 :p I played the prologue and then jumped right into Online mode. Im on act 2 now on cod4, but I still barely played campaign.

Im not buying R6V2 because I think CoD4 will still be better. Unless R6V2 pays close attention to CoD4's online then out does it, I won't get it. Plus I like the aiming down the sights and Rainbow Six shoots at the hip all the time.

But you still haven't gotten The Orange Box, but you shold really play Half-Life 2, Ep. 1 and Ep. 2 instead of jumping straight online cuz its great.

There's also Bioshock if you want a great single player experience, though I haven't gotten it myself yet.

3. blueovalboy7

blueovalboy7 They call me Hammy!

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think I might try out the newest Rainbow 6, but most likely won't buy it. I've never enjoyed a game as much as I do Call of Duty 4 online. The campaign was pretty decent as well, bit short, but fun.