I hate to say it, but

subzerobf

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2009
I think Super Mario Galaxy is overrated. I have played and I have beaten it but, it lacks the charm of SM64. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the game, I thought it was great, but not perfect. If I was to give it a score out of 10, I guess it would be 9.1. I just had a few problems. The spin attack has minimal range and is not constant. It's hard to kill your enemies. Few new moves are learned. 3-4 stars per galaxy (not counting comets) is too few. I hate the comets. HONEYHIVE GALAXY AND GOOD LEAF GALAXY ARE CLONES OF EACH OTHER. Too many boss fights. Everything else, perfect, but the game is not. In my opinion anyways.

You're pleading your case for 0.9 points? Whether you are or not on to something, your score is close to the overall level of praise given to the game anyway.

No game could be perfectly recieved overall as 10-worthy.

Last edited:
I think Super Mario Galaxy is overrated. I have played and I have beaten it but, it lacks the charm of SM64. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the game, I thought it was great, but not perfect. If I was to give it a score out of 10, I guess it would be 9.1. I just had a few problems. The spin attack has minimal range and is not constant. It's hard to kill your enemies. Few new moves are learned. 3-4 stars per galaxy (not counting comets) is too few. I hate the comets. HONEYHIVE GALAXY AND GOOD LEAF GALAXY ARE CLONES OF EACH OTHER. Too many boss fights. Everything else, perfect, but the game is not. In my opinion anyways.

Your only judging slightly low cuz you get frustration inur head & it clouds ur judgement ,like me i dont get serious when i play video game the point is to have fun too many people forget that

Yes, the game can get pretty... lackluster at points. More moves would have been interesting and a higher diversity of levels would have been great, too. Many of the levels seemed very similar, but it was still a good game. I personally don't see the point of you creating a topic over a 9.1 score, but it's not a big deal.

Personally, I would give it a 9.088, and there are many reasons as to why this should be. Maybe I should make a thread on it..

:lol:

He's making himdelf out to be a ruiner of opinions, no one said it was perfect, and I think the hype of this was pretty minimal compared to SSBB. And it shouldn't rellly have the charm of SM64, otherwise you may as well just play that.

But...I don't see your point, your score is fine for this game, nintendogs is awesome and GTA4 doesn'tdeserve 10.

It's a good game but I agree SM64 was amazing. Hope SMG2 is amazing. I love the 2-D's the best anyways

Back