I have a question

Devil93065

Apr 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5070-9432-4522-9980
I have some kind of cable (i dont even know what it is lol) but it connects to my modem and it connects to the Wii and I tried going online but it still didn't work. Does it not work or did I do something wrong?

dunno...but you can go online using the LAN adaptor (sold separately) or if you have a wireless router, or if you have the Nintendo Wifi usb adaptor..

hmm could be a few things... could be a lan line... "big phone line" from your modem to the lan adapter on the wii... but my gut instinct is telling me your using a cable modem with usb and lan conection... pluggin the usb cable from the wii to the modem.. and that wont work...

you need to buy a lan adapter for the wii or setup a wireless network to go online with the wii... be in a wireless router,wifi usb,wireless access point off your computer to the wii,etc...

i have the nintendo usb but just started using a netgear wireless AP from my network adapter off my computer... comcast internet is stupid and wouldnt let me setup a router unless it was there own brand... nothing else would work, or atleast not well... so i just basically hooked and attena to my computer and share my connection that way... instead of through a 3rd party router...

Last edited:
Back