I have beaten Galaxy and...

wiiman14 said:
I think it will be enought fun to beat at least 4times.
It was more fun then mario 64,
It is so fat the best wii game.
PS: It is really amazing and fun!

Yep. So far so good for me as well. It seems way better than Mario 64 to me.
It's a great game, and probably will end up being my favorite wii game by a far. As of now anyway.

wiiman14 said:
Thats something I want to find out how to do:l
Also how do you put 2 quotes in 1 reply?

Spoiler tags are just like quote tags, instead you write 'spoiler' instead of 'quote'. Or just press the white page with the question mark to make the tags appear instead of typing :)

As for putting it two quotes just copy one quote then click 'quote' on the other, write what ever you want about the first, then click the quote tag and paste the writing into it, then you've got two quotes =]

surfinrach90 said:
Spoiler tags are just like quote tags, instead you write 'spoiler' instead of 'quote'. Or just press the white page with the question mark to make the tags appear instead of typing :)

As for putting it two quotes just copy one quote then click 'quote' on the other, write what ever you want about the first, then click the quote tag and paste the writing into it, then you've got two quotes =]
Kk Thank you so much :p
Repped

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah see some people don't know about Luigi at the end. So well done for spoiling it for those people jackass. :rolleyes:

Lol! Someone spoiled Luigi for me, and I called them a jackass in their thread! Oh how it brings me back...

Yeah, I got 120 stars with Luigi the other day (seriously, I had a friend over because we got it on the 11th so we've really been playing it) and the ending is nice. I'm replaying it with Mario.

Luigi runs faster and jumps higher, but has little traction, so the game is harder, but it's a lot more fun doing the find Luigi missions and hearing him say "I knew I could count on...me!"

Nookslave said:
Lol! Someone spoiled Luigi for me, and I called them a jackass in their thread! Oh how it brings me back...

Yeah, I got 120 stars with Luigi the other day (seriously, I had a friend over because we got it on the 11th so we've really been playing it) and the ending is nice. I'm replaying it with Mario.

Luigi runs faster and jumps higher, but has little traction, so the game is harder, but it's a lot more fun doing the find Luigi missions and hearing him say "I knew I could count on...me!"
Lol I was just reading that Thread :p
um, did you get all 120 stars or what
Duh, How do you think I got to play as Luigi lol

Last edited:
lol to be honest i dont see how its a spoiler. i mean, almost everyone knew, it and whats it spoiling?

many people guessed it would happen anyway. and well it doesnt ruin the game in any way, but thats just me,

and

LUIGI jumps higher runs faster, but is harder to stop

MrKlown said:
I didn't know about Luigi and just bought this game, damn you lol. Seriously though it sounds cool for Luigi to be in the game.

Yeah I'm with you. I had no sort of clue. But now i not only have a clue. I have the answer, before I got to see for myself.:wtf:

Enjoy the damn game it ran you up $50 people say Wii games are too short because of reports like this

Come on folks -

Please EDIT your Posts and Put SPOILER TAGS on info about the game.

PLEASE??

We beginners don't want to know what's going to happen at the end.

We don't want you to SPOIL our fun.

That's why there are SPOILER Tags, you know.

So, Please Edit your Posts - it's easy to do.

PLEASE.

Thanks,

Kentomodo

I did not know about Luigi... you Spoiled it :eek:

Put the tag and do not spoil more.

Back