I have been stuck on ths for2 years! Help!

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
Ghys, what do you do when you just got the master sowrd in legend of zelda orcrainy of time? this guy says go to kakarito village to get a skill and I looked every where and did every thing but it does not work. Please help me what to do.

Here is what is on my clues list

1. Go to the gravekeeper grave- I can't find it
2. Go down the well-I can't go through the rock

OOT, eh?

Go to the graveyard in Kakariko Village, and there should be a grave with like flowers in front of it or something. Anyway, one grave you can push forward and there will be a hole to drop in.....

Going from memory here, but pretty sure thats right. You'll have to race a guy and win to get what you need

Bloodfin182 said:
OOT, eh?

Go to the graveyard in Kakariko Village, and there should be a grave with like flowers in front of it or something. Anyway, one grave you can push forward and there will be a hole to drop in.....

Going from memory here, but pretty sure thats right. You'll have to race a guy and win to get what you need
He is right! The grave, once pulled will reveal a hole. Jump in and you will see a ghost of a guy(forgot name). You don't necesseraly(sp?) need to race him, just keep up with him. Good luck:)

For ultimate aliance...Does anybody know how to arrange the large boulders in the aircraft carrier in area 1 of the mission 2 save lilandra...when corsair is assisting? I can't seem 2 arrange the boulders with the green arrow atop, in order 2 proceed! Can somebody help me???

Dampe. His grave is along the lefthand side as you walk into the graveyard, I believe. I think you have to push/pull the grave open as a youth and come back when you're older to fall in. Might not be right though...maybe you can just open it as an adult. Try both! Good luck :)

i've beaten the game with EVERYTHING. all the items, every heart, gold spiders, weapons, songs, EVERYTHING!!! anyone else??

KidSqueek said:
i've beaten the game with EVERYTHING. all the items, every heart, gold spiders, weapons, songs, EVERYTHING!!! anyone else??

i did everything but the spiders...im missing 3

Back