Zelda Help- Finding the shield and sword!

Deegs

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
I know this is going to be a really simple answer but I'm stuck on Zelda!

I've been turned into a Wolf for the first time in the game and I'm doing the bidding of the fairy. She wants me to get a shield and sword from a house in the village. I'm in the house and I've found the shield; just looking for the sword now but I cannot find it!

I've searched throughout the house and just can't seem to find it. There's what looks like a wooden sword on the carpet under the ladder but I can't pick it up! Is there any way of picking it up as a wolf or do I need to look elsewhere?

Please help; any advice on what to do next would be gr8 as I'm stuck and it's driving me insane!!!

1st thing...Wrong section for this post.
2nd thing...I think you should start thinking about trading the game in...

MasterJedi2U said:
First thing. Wrong Section. 2nd thing. Maybe you should trade the game in...

You're an idiot. Im sure if we weren't on the forums and this guy asked you that in person that would not be your response.

Anyway. to help the first person. You are in the wrong house. You need to go to the house on the Northwest corner. Walk around to the right side of the house avoiding the man and his wife. Then press on down on the D-pad and you will dig into the house. The sword should be somewhere there.

Yup, dont trading the game just yet. Some people just be hating, and this is the wrong section for game help by the way. But i'll give it to you cuz im not an azz.
How do I get the Sword and Shield?
-- Midna will tell you that you need to get a Sword and a Shield. When you
make your way to Ordon, start by heading to the western area of the town,
where you'll be able to eavesdrop on Bo and Jaggle, to learn where the items
are.

Start by getting the Shield. As you move about the town, you'll be spotted by
Sera's husband, who is atop the bluff near Sera's shop. When he sees you,
he'll summon a Hawk to attack you. Dodge that attack, then circle around
behind the shop. Midna will help you to the roof, and from there you can sneak
up on Hanch from behind, chasing him off when he sees you. From the bluff, you
and Midna can work together to reach Jaggle's house. Once inside, climb onto
the table, and jump from there to the upper level. Charge the wall, and the
shield will fall, and you can pick it up. Exit the house from a window on that
level, and move on toward the sword.

To get the sword, you'll need to sneak over to Rusl and Usi's house, swinging
wide of their line of sight by following the river's edge. At the side of
their house is a hole that can be dug through to gain entry. Inside, you'll
find the Sword. Exit the house the same way you entered to continue your
quest.

Actually I would. Cuz its ridiculous but its a personal opinion really. I mean its the first 20-40 mins of the game. You've only been to SO many places...come on give me a break. And he didn't see the clear Twilight Princess Subforum?

PS how am I an idiot for knowing something he obviously doesn't? You might want to look up the work in the dictionary before you're using it.

MasterJedi2U said:
PS how am I an idiot for knowing something he obviously doesn't? You might want to look up the work in the dictionary before you're using it.

You're right. The words pompous and insecure probably would have worked better.

MasterJedi2U said:
Actually I would. Cuz its ridiculous but its a personal opinion really. I mean its the first 20-40 mins of the game. You've only been to SO many places...come on give me a break. And he didn't see the clear Twilight Princess Subforum?

To be honest I think the guy was calling you an idiot for your response rather than knowledge of Zelda...

and hey.....I got stuck right at the start of the game for a while cause I couldn't work out how to fish properly...it happens to the best of us! :lol: :lol:

Back