Help with getting the shield and sword

White Knight

Zap! ******
Nov 19, 2006
Staten Island, New York
Wii Online Code
8708-0606-0103-6580
When in wolf form (after coming back from the water tower), I go back to my village and am told to get the shield and sword in the house with the water wheel (windmill). The problem is, that guy with the hawk on the ledge keeps sending his hawk after me. I'm told to sneak up behind him, but how? I can get on the center of the water wheel, but can't seem to jump anywhere from there. Please help!

are you talking about in the very beginning, the 1st time you're a wolf?

If you go to the side of the shop where you got the slingshot, Midna will prompt you, talk to her & she'll help you jump up on the roof, then over to scare the bejesus out of that slacker & on w/the story.

:)
saturnine said:
are you talking about in the very beginning, the 1st time you're a wolf?

If you go to the side of the shop where you got the slingshot, Midna will prompt you, talk to her & she'll help you jump up on the roof, then over to scare the bejesus out of that slacker & on w/the story.

I don't know if I'd call it the "very beginning", as I've been playing for over 5 hours, lol. But anyway, yeah. Midna helped me to jump on the windmill (in the middle of it), but I couldn't go on from there. I'll try again.

White Knight said:
:)

I don't know if I'd call it the "very beginning", as I've been playing for over 5 hours, lol. But anyway, yeah. Midna helped me to jump on the windmill (in the middle of it), but I couldn't go on from there. I'll try again.
:lol: well, storywise it's very early.

I think you're still on the wrong side of the river/creek. go to the side where you 1st enter the village, stand next to the shop (where the cat returned to) & you shouldn't have any trouble.

saturnine said:
:lol: well, storywise it's very early.

I think you're still on the wrong side of the river/creek. go to the side where you 1st enter the village, stand next to the shop (where the cat returned to) & you shouldn't have any trouble.

Thanks for the help. Now, after more than an hour later, I'm about to enter the forest temple, yay! :)

thumb.gif

Back