I have some question about Modern warfare 3 for WII

Shakon

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hallo all.
I am new at the forum :)

6december i will get Call of duty Modern wafare 3.

Does this game contains split screen? for 2player.
Can i use a Classic controller pro for this game?
And does it have killstreaks? Airplanes, helicopters etc like on the other consoles/pc

Ive already ordered 2 Classic controllers pro for 2player so sad if its not posible :( anyway :D

Last edited:
I don't see why Nintendos version of the game would be any different from the other versions. Im pretty sure its the same thing all around the only difference would be the controller style of play. I wouldn't know for sure i've never played any shooters on the wii since 'world at war'.

spilt is no as usual
yes you can
yes kill streaks but there cut in half for attack and team support
positivive part they keep going once u get 18+ ex vests stealth bomber emp then it goes back to vests after getting 19 kills

Its for the pro so dont worry and it does have kill streaks and air planes. But i also have a question. When u guys went to go buy the game did u guys have to show id to show tht u were mature enough to buy it

Its for the pro so dont worry and it does have kill streaks and air planes. But i also have a question. When u guys went to go buy the game did u guys have to show id to show tht u were mature enough to buy it

Show ID for buying a game? hah, i dont know how it is in your country but in Denmark you dont need to show id to buy a game. And the age on the case is just ​a recommentation.

Everythins the same ecxept:
There's no split screen
There's no Preadator missle
No COD Elite
Up to 480p quality
No Reaper
And a few missions are cut
And the most imporant thing, You don't have any guess of what happened in the story as MW2 was never on the wii.:papermario:

Back