I have two questions about the Wii?

JLU51396

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
1. Does it matter if your left-handed or Right-handed to play the Wii? 2. What Internet providers allow an extra device to be in use of the internet because I heard that some internet providers don't allow extra devices to be in use of the internet, so does anyone know?

Wii sports allows you to set your character to left or right handed. Can't see it being a problem on which hand you put the wii-mote in on normal games, like resi 4 or godfather. You can create a left handed golfer on Tiger Woods.
Haven't got my Wii on the internet so can't help with second question.

Well I'm lefthanded and I find it easier to use my left hand for analog sticks but i also find it way more easier to move my lefthand around for the remote precisely than to move my righthand around uncordinatedly, I think if I use my righthand for the analog and left for the Wiimote movement it will feel normal (have to see when I get my Wii (hey, i rhymed)). Does anyone else know what internet providers allow an extra device to be in use of the internet, Let me make this easier: I live in oklahoma and my internet provider is Cox, does anyone else have their Wii on the internet with Cox?

No... Wii uses any service provider and runs with the Opera Browser, most people have Comcast or regular service providers... i stuck with comcast...
100$ a month for
T.V.
Internet and
Phone..

PokeChamp said:
No... Wii uses any service provider and runs with the Opera Browser, most people have Comcast or regular service providers... i stuck with comcast...
100$ a month for
T.V.
Internet and
Phone..

I read on Nintendo.com that some Internet Provieders don't allow extra devices to use internet, and one more question: What exactly is Opera Browser (I know it has to do with the internet on the Wii but what exactly is it?)?

It is a newer Browser that is mostly used for smaller devices or PDA's that log on to the internet...
P.S. Look at my Avatar..

I'm left handed and find it comfortable using the Wiimote in my left hand and the Nunchuck in the right.

"What Internet providers allow an extra device to be in use of the internet because I heard that some internet providers don't allow extra devices to be in use of the internet,"

Many service providers wont give support for setting up multiple devices but they do not prevent it if using a device that performs NAT.

ciper said:
"What Internet providers allow an extra device to be in use of the internet because I heard that some internet providers don't allow extra devices to be in use of the internet,"

Many service providers wont give support for setting up multiple devices but they do not prevent it if using a device that performs NAT.

What is NAT, and does the Wii use it?

Marc said:
I'm left handed and find it comfortable using the Wiimote in my left hand and the Nunchuck in the right.

I think that might be the best way to use it for Left-handed people.

JLU51396 said:
What is NAT, and does the Wii use it?
Think of NAT like a splitter for an IP address. It lets you have one IP on your connection and split it among many devices. A Linksys router is a good example of a device that uses NAT.

ciper said:
Think of NAT like a splitter for an IP address. It lets you have one IP on your connection and split it among many devices. A Linksys router is a good example of a device that uses NAT.

Good cause i have a wireless Linksys router.

ciper said:

No, that would be subnetting.

NAT is Network Address Translation.

vagrant said:
No, that would be subnetting.

NAT is Network Address Translation.
Subnetting lets you split a range of address into multiple separate networks.

NAT lets you split one public address into infinite private addresses.

Back