I just got fired....But I HAVE A WII

jajaja lol.
Im being layed off in 2 monthes, temp. only, =[

I have no job so can't get fired. Im in college though and I CBA with a job where-as my mate gets a job, Quits then moans he aint got a job!

And it would be 'Wiiii' for this kiid :)

Im getting layed off, but they are giving me a chance to re-apply for a perm. job, and giving me $400 at the end of the season! =]

Try this then
All these damn imagrants are filling up all our jobs
Ive seen people who have worked all there lifes (one preson I know 60+ worked in one job for 40 years and he lost his job (and half his retyirement fund) becusae the company was hiring these ****ing nonenglish speaking ****ing imagrants

I hate that when you call Dell or any other help desk I get some Gosh Darn ARAB!!! Look "John Smith" I don't know what you want me to do cuz I can't understand you!!!

can we...not wii...please stop with the double ii thing? It's just as bad or worse as being from norcal and saying "hella".

No immigrant got my job, it's going to China. The venerable PRC, where it's all the benefits of capitalism, for those who control the means of production, and living hell for the tired, poor and hungry yearning to breath free.

was iis wrong wiith the double ii thiing, iim 20 and ii dont care iif you don't liike iit, iits not offensiive just annoyiing.
so ii thiink ii wiill start the double ii thiing coz ii no iit annoys you people lol.

ii stiill have mii job but miines temp, ii thiink i wiill have to quiit iit soon though coz iits boriing me to **** lol

Back