I love this game.

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I think this is one of the best game i've ever played.
i mean seriously...it's so good.
Nintendo system always lacks third party games but once nintendo focus, they make a really really really good game like this.

But I don't like the graphic.
Not just because it's GC graphic. even GC can do at least twice better than this.
It's too BLURRY. Everything looks TOO BRIGHT. I feel like I am looking at the sun directly to the sky.

But other than that...it's really good game.

If i have to rate the game, I want to take off 2 points from graphic and perfect grade from the other categories, so 8/10 :D

you can always turn down the brightness on your tv ......:eek:ut:

Fellow and stimated graphics whore:

Zelda Twilight Princess, is the GameCube game with better graohics, they exploded all the console could give.

The game isn't too blurry as you say, and people are actually complaining because the game is TOO DARK.

I think you haven't even finished the game, after you do so, you are going to give the game a 9.8, -0.2 points because of graphics.

dds said:
you can always turn down the brightness on your tv ......:eek:ut:
I tried, but it still doesn't work.
It's not the TV problem. It's just how they made the game. BLURRY EFFECT was too strong.

MetroidZ said:
Gamecube cant to 2x better graphics. and turn down the brightness on your TV, sharpen your TV image; if that doesn't work get some component cables.

I am not talking about TV set up or component cable.
That's just how the game was made.
Even the screenshots and gametrailers show the exact same brightness so i know that it's the game.

They used too much yellowish color in the game. and Twilight is bright yellow color.

Seriously get component cable and it looks a lot better

thats the gc version in that screenshot, no bloody wonder!

the wii's are supposed to be better even if it's only by a little

Jono said:
the wii's are supposed to be better even if it's only by a little
No, they used exact same engine. it has to be 100 percent the same.
It's just a mere port from GC. wii version isn't even slightly better.

No, they used exact same engine. it has to be 100 percent the same.
It's just a mere port from GC. wii version isn't even slightly better.

I took my Wii over my friends house on the weekend, who bought Zelda for GC, and we played them side-by-side, and to both of us the Wii looked a bit better, and that was using composite cables.

As for that pic you posted, that's just the effect when talking to the Gods. Go run in Hyrule Field for a while and you might see some colours.

Back