i need a hacker

NINJA*

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2010
if you can hack me into 12th prestige on black ops i have a headset which i can talk to you so here is my FC: 291825928898 please and thank you:yesnod:

I hope you get banned mother ****in piece of **** booster and cheater.
This is why wii black ops desperately needs a report function.

I hope you get banned mother ****in piece of **** booster and cheater.
This is why wii black ops desperately needs a report function.

110% Agree with this guy. Cheating f4g fukers should burn in h3ll, and get pissed on while they're at it.

You lazy kids. In my day we didn't have all these fancy hacks. We played them and got our asses kicked like honest people. And we had fun!

I dont hack and still pwn hackers and have fun while doing it. Im mean sure its not that great when you get killed by a guy with unlimited ammo, but im not going to get mad at him.

Wow...just settle down...breathe in.....breathe out. Thats better.

Yeah I know I went a bit over board but I get extremely pissed when idiots ask this kind of stuff "XP" lobbies just to rank up in mins

when it takes others DAYS and HRS of hard work.
If you can't play a game and need hacks to "look good" then simply do not play the damn game at all. Period.

I agree with hybrid, what good is a hacked level especially if you suck at the game, I'm at level 49 and that has taken hours and hours of gameplay weeks even....

Correct me if I'm wrong but to have a hacked level your wii (or game) needs to be modded........

.......those people who cheat with hacks, I hope nintendo bricks your system.....you ruin it for the rest of us

Last edited:
I agree with hybrid, what good is a hacked level especially if you suck at the game, I'm at level 49 and that has taken hours and hours of gameplay weeks even....

Correct me if I'm wrong but to have a hacked level your wii (or game) needs to be modded........

.......those people who cheat with hacks, I hope nintendo bricks your system.....you ruin it for the rest of us

No you are half correct, you can either

A: Be a normal player without your wii being modded and have a hacker host an XP lobby which ranks you to 15 prestige etc

OR

B: Mod your wii and do the XP modding yourself.

I am sure you aware by now that my wii is without a doubt modded BUT here is the big difference I absolutely hate when idiots hack online AND pirates.

I modded my wii for two reasons
1. Usb Loader
2. My wii gamer tag which is located in my signature and updates w/e I play a game

EDIT: as a matter of fact I while ago I went into a game on black ops wii and it was a modded match
someone in the lobby had what you call a "Mod Menu" so ok this guy was flying in the air and knifed me from long 200 feet away so he got 9898999 death points and one the game for his "team" i went back into the lobby and found out i had been reset back to regular rank 1 had 0 COD points and lost all my gear.

I told shoot2kyll this when it happened, I called up nintendo/treyarc and they said " we can't do a thing to help you" which is bullshit.

Last edited:

No you are half correct, you can either

A: Be a normal player without your wii being modded and have a hacker host an XP lobby which ranks you to 15 prestige etc

OR

B: Mod your wii and do the XP modding yourself.

I am sure you aware by now that my wii is without a doubt modded BUT here is the big difference I absolutely hate when idiots hack online AND pirates.

I modded my wii for two reasons
1. Usb Loader
2. My wii gamer tag which is located in my signature and updates w/e I play a game

EDIT: as a matter of fact I while ago I went into a game on black ops wii and it was a modded match
someone in the lobby had what you call a "Mod Menu" so ok this guy was flying in the air and knifed me from long 200 feet away so he got 9898999 death points and one the game for his "team" i went back into the lobby and found out i had been reset back to regular rank 1 had 0 COD points and lost all my gear.

I told shoot2kyll this when it happened, I called up nintendo/treyarc and they said " we can't do a thing to help you" which is bullshit.

So your saying you have a modded Wii with the ability to hack and cheat, but you're to much of a good person to actually do it....
We believe you ;)

I don't really care if you believe me or not. Like I said I modded my wii for two reasons the usb loader function and the wii gamertag.

Why in the hell would I want to use cheats to get EVERYTHING in a game? That isn't even fun and its boring when you have nothing to do. I'm not looking to getting myself banned.

Thanks a lot for being kinda harsh their.

true, i got no beef with modded wii, as long as they dont cheat/hack online gaming :)

Back