heres my code
Heey thanks for ruining my 100% on replay&rude boy
I remembered your name from this site. btw my name's just
Jasper
in the game. k bai that's all :sick:

ruining? do u mean i beat your highscore?? xD
btw i still need your code
i cant find it anywhere ^^'

Hahaha no I ment when we battled online you left right at the end of the song but don't worry about it

6753 2173 7640 8588 :p

Last edited:
oh yeah i remember you! you were Deadmau5!
We played online? thats like the biggest coincidence ever : O

thats right, i left at the end ^^' i'll tell ya why:
i hate those people who suddenly leave when they c that teyre gonna lose, but i swear i saw you cheating man :ihih:
maybe im wrong but your serial was constantly growing, although you missed taps or there werent any taps on the rhighway!
sorry 4 that, but i'll add u anyways
cya online!

oh yeah i remember you! you were Deadmau5!
We played online? thats like the biggest coincidence ever : O

thats right, i left at the end ^^' i'll tell ya why:
i hate those people who suddenly leave when they c that teyre gonna lose, but i swear i saw you cheating man :ihih:
maybe im wrong but your serial was constantly growing, although you missed taps or there werent any taps on the rhighway!
sorry 4 that, but i'll add u anyways
cya online!

hahaha don't worry about it. I thought people were cheating online 2 before, but later I noticed that the online playing is just a little messed up. but yeah I'm not sure if I added you so I'm going to look now. But yeah, I hope I will battle you again soon. Cya mate

i need DJ hero 2 friends plz add me here is my wii# 2994 3885 3263 0816 plz give me your wii#

i need dj hero friends plz add me here is my wii# 2994 3885 3263 0816 plz give me

Last edited by a moderator:
add me 7259 8867 4947 4868
i added you but to confirm you have to add me too heres my code 5816 3373 6964 3890

read ur messages man i added u so add me on the wii so i can battle u on djhero 2 my fc is:5816-3373-6964-3890

Last edited by a moderator:
Back